Digital TV News: Corpus
EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
Feb 21, 2020 – RCN, Grande, Wave has announced the acquisition of EnTouch Systems, adding its residential and business services in Houston, TX to the organization's portfolio. The acquisition will add approximately 22,000 customers to its operations in Texas.
News categories: EnTouch, RCN, TPG Capital, Sam Luxton, Jim Holanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, USA
Corpus Value Added Services added to Jiuzhou STBs
Mar 23, 2017 – Corpus and Jiuzhou have joined hands to offer an STB solution bundled with Value Added Service (VAS) applications to enable operators to monetize their digital investments and achieve faster ROI and profitability.
News categories: Corpus, Jiuzhou, Sachin Tummala, Huangwei, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Triple Play India to deploy Conax-secured multi-DRM with Corpus middleware
Feb 9, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that Indian pay-TV operator Triple Play has selected technology from Conax and Corpus to help drive its triple-play expansion. The solution includes a Conax-secured multi-DRM offering, combined with middleware and system integration from Corpus.
News categories: Conax, Corpus, Triple Play, Morten Solbakken, Sachin Tummala, Navneet Sethi, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
More than 10 providers choose Corpus OTT middleware platform
Jul 13, 2016 – Corpus has announced that it has signed up with two more OTT service providers to offer its multi-screen OTT middleware platform. With these customer wins, Corpus has spread its wings to several countries in Asia and Americas.
News categories: Corpus, Sachin Tummala, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Corpus to power AP Fiber TV service
Jun 1, 2016 – Corpus has announced that AP Fiber has chosen its interactive TV middleware, iPlatform, to power entertainment services including live TV, VoD, Catch up TV and Cloud DVR in households in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
News categories: Corpus, AP Fiber, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
Corpus provides multiscreen OTT UX for Amber Smart TV
Jan 19, 2016 – Corpus Media Labs has been selected by Amber IT, Bangladesh to create the right user experience for its TV anywhere services in Bangladesh. The service will include live TV, subscription VOD (SVOD) and catch-up TV content, on a wide range of mobile devices.
News categories: Corpus Media Labs, Amber, Sachin Tummala, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, UX
Corpus Media middleware integrated with MStar SoCs
May 12, 2014 – MStar Semiconductor and Corpus Media Labs have come up with an integrated solution comprising of MStar K family of SoCs and Corpus’s iPlatform middleware and VAS value delivery platform.
News categories: MStar Semi, Corpus Media, Dennis Lai, Priyabrata Das, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS