Digital TV News: Ed Terino
SeaChange acquires Xstream
Feb 11, 2019 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that it has acquired privately-held Xstream A/S. SeaChange paid $4.6 million in cash and 541,738 shares of SeaChange common stock, for a total transaction value as of February 6, 2019 of $5.5 million.
News categories: SeaChange, Xstream, Ed Terino, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Russia's TotalVideo to develop cable platform with SeaChange
Dec 20, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) and TotalVideo plan to develop a multi-operator, multi-tenant hybrid OTT/DVB/IPTV platform that will enable video and cable providers in Russia to offer multi-screen services to their subscribers.
News categories: SeaChange, Ed Terino, Mikhail Silin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Russia
SeaChange launches cloud-based, E2E multiscreen video delivery platform
May 31, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has debuted a video management and delivery platform, PanoramiC, that equips video providers with a cloud-based, end-to-end service designed to optimize and personalize their viewers’ video experience.
News categories: SeaChange, Ed Terino, Jacques Le Mancq, Michael Stattmann, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
SeaChange monetizes Layer3 TV investment
Jan 29, 2018 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that, in conjunction with the acquisition of Layer3 TV by T-Mobile, it had monetized its ownership stake in Layer3 TV Inc.
News categories: SeaChange, Layer3 TV, Ed Terino, Digital TV, MnA, USA
Liberty Global selects SeaChange multiscreen video solution
Dec 6, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that its Adrenalin multiscreen video solution has been selected as a key element of Liberty Global’s next-generation video platform supporting its Horizon 4 services.
News categories: SeaChange, Liberty Global, Ed Terino, Olivier Philippe, Cable TV, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Mobile
Partner TV OTT service launches on SeaChange Adrenalin platform
Sep 12, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Partner Communications, a leading Israeli telco, has launched its Partner TV all-IP multiscreen OTT video service on the SeaChange Adrenalin video platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Partner Communications, Ed Terino, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Israel, Mobile, OTT
Blue Ridge Communications prepares for OTT video with SeaChange
Jun 21, 2017 – On the heels of completing its migration to the Adrenalin video back office from SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC), Blue Ridge Communications has begun preparations to expand its television services to subscribers’ OTT devices including mobile phones and tablets.
News categories: SeaChange, Blue Ridge Communications, Ed Terino, Mark Masenheimer, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Quickline TV launches using SeaChange's video platform and RDK-V STB Software
Mar 29, 2017 – Switzerland's Quickline has introduced Quickline TV, based on a products from SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) spanning multiplatform content management and delivery, monetization and subscriber experience and including RDK-V-based STB software.
News categories: SeaChange, Quickline, Ed Terino, Yann Steulet, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Switzerland
Midco selects SeaChange next generation platform
Mar 22, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that Midco, its longtime customer and partner, is upgrading its multi-market SeaChange-based video-on-demand system to the next-generation SeaChange Adrenalin multiscreen capable software platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Midco, Ed Terino, Bill Chatwell, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0