Digital TV News: Hans-Jürgen Désor
iWedia launches ad insertion platform, ATSC 3.0 stack and more
Dec 15, 2021 – iWedia has made several additions to its technology offering including an ad insertion platform, a multiscreen UI/UX solution and an ATSC 3.0 broadcast stack, plus the integration of Widevine CAS into its DTV middleware.
News categories: iWedia, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Advertising, ATSC 3, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
iWedia supports client software integration for Ericsson MediaFirst TV platform
Sep 9, 2016 – iWedia has announced that it provides software integration services for Android client Set-Top Boxes (STB) for the Ericsson MediaFirst TV Platform. At IBC 2016, iWedia is demoing the integration on the show floor.
News categories: iWedia, Ericsson, Hans-Jürgen Désor, James Domine, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia to integrate DVB and Android software with Ericsson Mediaroom Reach
Sep 12, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Comedia DVB software and its ANDROID4TV framework with the Ericsson Mediaroom Reach platform and set top box application.
News categories: iWedia, Ericsson, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Roz Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia provides Linux-based H.264 STB software for ST's Liege chipsets
Sep 11, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it is offering Linux-based Teatro-3.0 STB software for STMicroelectronics’ Liege family of chipsets (STiH2xx) for connected H.264 STBs, and that it will be giving away a box manufactured by RT-RK for evaluation.
News categories: iWedia, STMicroelectronics, RT-RK, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Nikola Teslić, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia integrates SAT/TER>IP server software with ALi chipsets
Feb 26, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it is providing its latest SAT/TER>IP server software on chipsets from ALi Corporation for broadcast to broadband gateways.
News categories: iWedia, ALi Corp, Jürgen Désor, Tony Chang, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
iWedia to unveil full range of SAT>IP products at IBC 2013
Sep 10, 2013 – iWedia has announced that it has endorsed the SAT>IP initiative and has released a full range of products compliant with this protocol. iWedia has developed an end-to-end solution comprising both a server and a client software.
News categories: iWedia, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
iWedia software in Swisscom's WinGo Android IPTV set-top box
May 31, 2013 – iWedia has announced that it has deployed its Teatro-3.5 software solution for Android IPTV STB in the TV box of WinGo, a wholly owned subsidiary of Swiss telecom operator Swisscom.
News categories: iWedia, Swisscom, WinGo, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Switzerland
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 373,000 in 4Q 2021
- Swedish standalone SVOD revenues hit new record in 2021
- castLabs and Lemonade.TV+ work together on DRM and video playback
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Canada
- Claro video comes to ZEASN-powered smart TVs in Latin America
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021