Digital TV News: Kyivstar
Three million active users for Beeline TV in Russia in 2Q 2021
Aug 30, 2021 – VEON (NASDAQ:VEON; Amsterdam:VEON) has announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. VEON's digital businesses continued to perform well. Beeline TV in Russia had 3.0 million monthly active users (+24% YoY) in 2Q21.
News categories: VEON, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Results, Russia, Streaming, Subscribers, Ukraine
Kyivstar begins pay TV roll-out in Ukraine on Vidmind's OTT platform
Feb 18, 2016 – Vidmind has announced that Kyivstar, Ukraine's largest telecommunication company, has launched a nationwide pay television service using Vidmind's advanced Over-The-Top (OTT) platform.
News categories: Vidmind, Kyivstar, Hagai Azor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Streaming, Ukraine
Kyivstar launches IPTV across its FTTB network in Ukraine
Nov 24, 2015 – Kyivstar has announced the availability of its 'Home TV' IPTV service across the entirety of its FTTB network in Ukraine. The company had been testing Home TV in the cities of Krivoy Rog (Kryvyi Rih) and Zhytomyr before the launch.
News categories: Kyivstar, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Ukraine
Telenor (Canal Digital) Second Quarter 2008
Jul 23, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group of Telenor (Oslo:TEL) increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to cable TV subscribers, hardware sales to DTH and cable TV subscribers, and resale of EURO2008 distribution rights.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor First quarter 2008: Continued growth and stable margin
Apr 30, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to subscribers, including hardware sales.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor Second Quarter 2007: Continued good performance
Jul 24, 2007 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher number of subscribers and higher number of additional services. Revenues and EBITDA in Transmission & Encryption increased due to higher sales of pay TV conditional access cards.
News categories: Telenor, 2Q07 Report, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community