Digital TV News: Kyivstar
inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
Jun 6, 2022 – The Inext set-top-box provides Kyivstar TV’s consumers with an easy and affordable way to watch any entertainment content on their TV. Inext TV-X is based on customized Android 10 (AOSP) operating system (OS).
News categories: inext, Kyivstar, Maksym Schygol, Pavel Rybak, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Ukraine
Three million active users for Beeline TV in Russia in 2Q 2021
Aug 30, 2021 – VEON (NASDAQ:VEON; Amsterdam:VEON) has announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. VEON's digital businesses continued to perform well. Beeline TV in Russia had 3.0 million monthly active users (+24% YoY) in 2Q21.
News categories: VEON, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Results, Russia, Streaming, Subscribers, Ukraine
Kyivstar begins pay TV roll-out in Ukraine on Vidmind's OTT platform
Feb 18, 2016 – Vidmind has announced that Kyivstar, Ukraine's largest telecommunication company, has launched a nationwide pay television service using Vidmind's advanced Over-The-Top (OTT) platform.
News categories: Vidmind, Kyivstar, Hagai Azor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22, Streaming, Ukraine
Kyivstar launches IPTV across its FTTB network in Ukraine
Nov 24, 2015 – Kyivstar has announced the availability of its 'Home TV' IPTV service across the entirety of its FTTB network in Ukraine. The company had been testing Home TV in the cities of Krivoy Rog (Kryvyi Rih) and Zhytomyr before the launch.
News categories: Kyivstar, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Ukraine
Telenor (Canal Digital) Second Quarter 2008
Jul 23, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group of Telenor (Oslo:TEL) increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to cable TV subscribers, hardware sales to DTH and cable TV subscribers, and resale of EURO2008 distribution rights.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor First quarter 2008: Continued growth and stable margin
Apr 30, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to subscribers, including hardware sales.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor Second Quarter 2007: Continued good performance
Jul 24, 2007 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher number of subscribers and higher number of additional services. Revenues and EBITDA in Transmission & Encryption increased due to higher sales of pay TV conditional access cards.
News categories: Telenor, 2Q07 Report, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV