Digital TV News: Mr. Fang
MaxLinear and Geniatech target live TV on mobile devices
Apr 11, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that Geniatech has selected its MxL692 ATSC receiver to bring live digital television to Android mobile devices. The MxL692 is the industry’s first single-channel integrated ATSC receiver IC.
News categories: MaxLinear, Geniatech, Will Torgerson, Mr. Fang, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, Tablet, USA
Geniatech and MaxLinear show ATSC TV home distribution system at CES2018
Jan 8, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that it will join with Geniatech at CES to showcase NetAerial, the first integrated live TV distribution system for the home network. The NetAerial unit combines a TV antenna, two ATSC TV tuners and a G.hn powerline network adapter.
News categories: MaxLinear, Geniatech, Will Torgerson, Mr. Fang, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
PCCW's OTT service adds additional investors
Aug 10, 2017 – PCCW Media (SEHK:0008) is introducing Hony Capital, Foxconn Ventures and Temasek as investors in PCCW International OTT (Cayman Islands) Holdings Limited. The strategic investment will strengthen PCCW OTT’s ability to enhance its core value proposition of relevant content.
News categories: PCCW, Hony Capital, Foxconn, Janice Lee, John Zhao, Fang Ming Lu, Asia, Digital TV, Streaming, Venture Capital
ViXS partners with Geniatech on OEM-ready dual tuner OTA streamer
Jan 5, 2017 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has partnered with Geniatech on a white label OEM ready Over-the-Air (OTA) dual tuner streaming product, CordCutter TV Dual to be demonstrated at CES 2017.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Geniatech, Anselmo Pilla, Mr. Fang, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA
Broadpeak nanoCDN integrated with Geniatech Android STBs
Apr 9, 2015 – Broadpeak has announced that its nanoCDN technology has been integrated with the ATV1800 Android TV box from Geniatech, providing operators with a way to deliver OTT video using only a few megabits per second of their network.
News categories: Broadpeak, Geniatech, Jacques Le Mancq, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Verimatrix Provides Content Security for VNPT's IPTV Rollout
Sep 7, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced that the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV is securing IPTV services from Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Corporation (VNPT), the tier one fixed line incumbent telco in Vietnam.
News categories: Verimatrix, VNPT, ZTE, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Vietnam, Watermarking
Beltelecom Deploys Verimatrix Content Security to Protect IPTV Service
Jun 16, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced the deployment of the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV with Beltelecom, a National Telecommunications Operator of the Republic of Belarus.
News categories: Verimatrix, Beltelecom, ZTE, Belarus, BroadcastAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management