Digital TV News: Petr Peterka
Verimatrix releases evaluation app for connected devices
Sep 28, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced the availability of the a new version of its ViewRight® Ultra downloadable app package. The app is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores, and for Amazon Fire devices and Samsung and LG Smart TVs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, SCTE•ISBE, Worldwide
Verimatrix adds Trustonic Trusted Application Management to VCAS for Internet TV
Aug 31, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced that it has extended its partnership with Trustonic to license its Trusted Application Management (TAM) technology. TAM enhances the security options provided by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Trustonic, Petr Peterka, Ben Cade, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
ALi UHD STB chipsets integrate Verimatrix VideoMark
Jun 8, 2016 – ALi Corporation has announced the integration of VideoMark forensic watermarking from Verimatrix on its Ultra HD chipset offerings. The collaboration with Verimatrix delivers solutions in line with the recently introduced Ultra Security specifications.
News categories: ALi Corp, Verimatrix, Tony Chang, Petr Peterka, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking, Worldwide
SKYCABLE deploys Squadeo video player and Verimatrix PC security in the Philippines
Jun 1, 2016 – Squadeo has announced that Filipino cable TV company SKYCABLE is deploying Squadeo’s video player, integrated with the Verimatrix security client, for its online streaming service, Sky On-Demand.
News categories: Squadeo, Verimatrix, SKYCABLE, Benoit Brieussel, Petr Peterka, Joevel Rivera, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Philippines, TV Everywhere
Verimatrix launches Operator Analytics Suite
Apr 15, 2016 – Verimatrix has formally launched its Verspective Operator Analytics solution, an extensible suite of subscriber intelligence tools that are designed to emphasize data security and integrity as a foundation for actionable intelligence.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Advertising, NABShow, Worldwide
Verimatrix web client security added to INSIDE Secure's DRM Fusion
Apr 14, 2016 – Verimatrix and INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) have announced a partnership that offers freedom of DRM choice when designing solutions for a multi-screen video service.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Verimatrix, Andrew McLennan, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Verimatrix unveils UHD chipset certification program
Apr 12, 2016 – Verimatrix has introduced ViewRight client security certification for Ultra UD chipsets. Ultra Security certification ensures chipsets and devices can support ViewRight software security implementations that meet ultra HD (UHD) content guidelines.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Akamai launches Predictive Content Delivery solutions
Feb 22, 2016 – Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) has announced availability of the Company's Predictive Content Delivery solutions designed to optimize content delivery and on-device caching to improve video quality and enable offline viewing.
News categories: Akamai, Saffron Digital, Verimatrix, Lior Netzer, Jason Keane, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, MWC20, Worldwide
MStar integrates Verimatrix VCAS Ultra for 4K TVs
Jan 5, 2016 – MStar Semiconductor has announced that it has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to offer a secure system-on-chip (SoC) specifically designed for UHD/4K connected TVs. The MStar G6P2 SoC has been integrated with the Verimatrix' VCAS Ultra.
News categories: MStar Semi, Verimatrix, Wayne Tsai, Petr Peterka, CES2020, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report