Digital TV News: Philippe Léonetti
Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
May 25, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Univision will deliver its IPTV service in Mongolia with an end-to-end solution from VO. VO's TV Platform will allow the operator to quickly create new services, including aggregated content offerings.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Univision, Philippe Léonetti, Tulga Otgonbayar, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia
Viaccess-Orca won't physically exhibit at IBC2021
Nov 17, 2021 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that in light of the recent surge in COVID-19 cases and enhanced safety restrictions in the Netherlands the company will not physically participate in IBC2021.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Philippe Leonetti, COVID-19, Digital TV, IBC2022, Netherlands
Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
Jun 17, 2021 – Globecast has partnered with Viaccess-Orca (VO) and MainStreaming to provide an end-to-end OTT platform, app and associated backend infrastructure, to help customers with their ongoing digital transformation.
News categories: Globecast, MainStreaming, Viaccess-Orca, Alessandro Alquati, Antonio Corrado, Philippe Leonetti, Apps, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Cable Club launches Android TV offering in Peru with Viaccess-Orca
Mar 11, 2021 – Cable Club is launching an OTT offering in Peru featuring Android TV STBs, mobile apps for live video streaming, and catch-up TV content, powered by Viaccess-Orca's TVaaS cloud-based TV platform and DRM.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Cable Club, Philippe Leonetti, Ana Lucia Gonzales, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Peru, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
Mar 4, 2021 – Megacable is expanding the delivery of its Xview+ OTT service to Android TV set-top boxes using Viaccess-Orca's TV Platform. Xview+ brings together content in one place, creating a unified experience for subscribers.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Megacable, Philippe Leonetti, Gerardo Seifert, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box, Streaming
Orange France deploys nPVR with Viaccess-Orca
Dec 16, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that, using VO's Service Delivery Platform, Orange France is now offering nPVR capabilities that enable its subscribers to schedule and record linear channels from any device.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Philippe Leonetti, Christian Bombrun, Yvonnick Boursier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV
Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
Sep 15, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that 1.75 billion licenses of its multi-DRM cloud service have been delivered in the last 12 months by Orange, demonstrating the scalability of the solution for IPTV and OTT service protection.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Philippe Leonetti, Christian Bombrun, Belgium, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRM, France, IPTV, Poland, Spain
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th