Digital TV News: Philippe Leonetti
Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
Jun 17, 2021 – Globecast has partnered with Viaccess-Orca (VO) and MainStreaming to provide an end-to-end OTT platform, app and associated backend infrastructure, to help customers with their ongoing digital transformation.
News categories: Globecast, MainStreaming, Viaccess-Orca, Alessandro Alquati, Antonio Corrado, Philippe Leonetti, Apps, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Cable Club launches Android TV offering in Peru with Viaccess-Orca
Mar 11, 2021 – Cable Club is launching an OTT offering in Peru featuring Android TV STBs, mobile apps for live video streaming, and catch-up TV content, powered by Viaccess-Orca's TVaaS cloud-based TV platform and DRM.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Cable Club, Philippe Leonetti, Ana Lucia Gonzales, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Peru, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
Mar 4, 2021 – Megacable is expanding the delivery of its Xview+ OTT service to Android TV set-top boxes using Viaccess-Orca's TV Platform. Xview+ brings together content in one place, creating a unified experience for subscribers.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Megacable, Philippe Leonetti, Gerardo Seifert, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT, Set Top Box
Orange France deploys nPVR with Viaccess-Orca
Dec 16, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that, using VO's Service Delivery Platform, Orange France is now offering nPVR capabilities that enable its subscribers to schedule and record linear channels from any device.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Philippe Leonetti, Christian Bombrun, Yvonnick Boursier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV
Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
Sep 15, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that 1.75 billion licenses of its multi-DRM cloud service have been delivered in the last 12 months by Orange, demonstrating the scalability of the solution for IPTV and OTT service protection.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Philippe Leonetti, Christian Bombrun, Belgium, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRM, France, IPTV, Poland, Spain
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership