Digital TV News: Régis Saint Girons
Zinwell selects HTTV for HbbTV DVB-T2 receiver
May 26, 2015 – HTTV has announced the integration of httvLink, its HbbTV and HTML5 compliant TV operating system for connected STBs, with Zinwell receivers. The receiver is based on Broadcom's BCM7563 DVB-T2 chipset.
News categories: HTTV, Zinwell, Régis Saint Girons, River Chiang, Africa, Asia, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, DVB-T2, HbbTV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
HTTV and TeVolution combine DTT/OTT efforts for Africa
Oct 30, 2014 – HTTV and TeVolution, an OTT Pay TV Platform, have announced they will showcase at Africacast 2014 exhibition a joint demonstration to offer first-class connected TV experience to the African Pay TV market.
News categories: HTTV, TeVolution, Régis Saint Girons, Raphaël Porte, Africa, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Senegal, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Excaf Telecom selects HTTV's Hybrid TVOS to power DVB-T2 STBs
Sep 10, 2014 – Excaf Telecom Group, the DTT operator in charge of the Analogue Switch Off in Senegal, has signed a contract with HTTV for the deployment of up to 1 million DVB-T2 set-top boxes.
News categories: HTTV, Excaf Telecom, Régis Saint Girons, Sidy Diagne, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Middleware, Semiconductor, Senegal, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
HTTV and FOXXUM team-up for HbbTV
Sep 4, 2014 – HTTV and FOXXUM have announced that they have teamed-up to create a unique Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV partnership. Both companies have joined forces to offer a first class solution for Pay TV operators.
News categories: HTTV, FOXXUM, Régis Saint Girons, Ronny Lutzi, HTML5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Parabole Réunion selects HTTV and Skyworth for connected STB
Aug 28, 2014 – HTTV has announced that it has teamed up with Skyworth to deliver Parabole Réunion’s first HbbTV-compliant Set Top Box, enabling the Indian Ocean DTH Pay TV operator to bring services to local French-speaking communities.
News categories: HTTV, Skyworth, Parabole Réunion, Régis Saint Girons, Michel Juanico, Conditional Access, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Mascarene Islands, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
HbbTV Association announces Asian symposium
May 27, 2014 – The HbbTV Association has announced the 'HbbTV Symposium: Asia'. The conference is to take place on June 18th at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore during the Broadcast Asia and CommunicAsia 2014 tradeshows.
News categories: HbbTV Association, Régis Saint Girons, Kirk Edwardson, Asia, ConnecTechAsia, HbbTV, Singapore
HTTV to provide HbbTV head-end to Sentech
May 20, 2014 – HTTV has announced that it will supply httvStream, its flagship Head End product, to enable Sentech and South African broadcasters to deploy HbbTV services on Sentech's Direct To Home - Satellite (DTH - S) Platform.
News categories: HTTV, Sentech, Régis Saint Girons, Gordon Maynar, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HbbTV, Satellite, South Africa
httv announces availability of httvLink on ST cable chipset
Jan 21, 2014 – httv has announced the availability of its 'httvLink' Open Middleware on STMicroelectronics' STiH273 set-top box chipset, providing an HbbTV solution for the cable pay-TV market.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, Regis Saint Girons, Hervé Mathieu, Cable TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Eutelsat KabelKiosk selects HTTV open middleware for HbbTV IPTV wholesale network
Jan 3, 2014 – HTTV has announced that httvLink, its HbbTV open-middleware for connected TV STBs, has been selected by Eutelsat KabelKiosk to power its new wholesale HbbTV IPTV offering.
News categories: HTTV, KabelKiosk, Regis Saint Girons, Martina Rutenbeck, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021
- Megacable subscribers up 24,000 in 1Q 2021
- Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
- Accedo supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
- Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
- IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming
- Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming report
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 491,000 in 1Q 2021
- HISPASAT to take over Media Networks Latin America
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 230,000 in 1Q 2021
- Amazon Prime Video app added to UPC TV in Switzerland