Digital TV News: SEI Robotics
SEI Robotics selects iWedia Live TV App for retail hybrid devices
Nov 9, 2022 – SEI Robotics and iWedia have announced that they have worked together to integrate iWedia's Live TV application on SEI's retail hybrid devices, improving the customer experience for the satellite market.
News categories: SEI Robotics, iWedia, Jeff Yin, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Android TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
SEI and Amlogic develop Android TV set-top-box for FTP in Vietnam
Nov 9, 2022 – SEI Robotics and Amlogic have cooperated to roll out the 4K Android TV IPTV/OTT set-top-box for FPT. The box runs on an Amlogic S905Y4 chipset and supports on-demand and linear broadcasting for the Vietnam market.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Amlogic, FPT, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Vietnam
Dish TV and SEI present smart solutions at Android TV APAC Summit
Jan 8, 2022 – Dish TV has moved to Android TV for its STBs and plans to expand its IoT business based on the platform. With this in mind, SEI Robotics provided a solution combining Android TV, the Google Cloud Platform and ecosystem partner technology.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Dish TV India, Jeff Yin, Sunil Kumar, Android TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
SEI Robotics and Amlogic launch 8K set-top box
Sep 9, 2022 – The SEI 8K Box is developed by SEI Robotics and co-launched with Amlogic. It integrates 8K, an IoT Module, Google Assistant, Dolby Atmos, DTS, EQ and HDR10+ to provide users with a cinema-level audio and video smart home experience.
News categories: Amlogic, SEI Robotics, James Xie, Jeff Yin, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SEI and SERAPHIC collaborate on 4K Android TV hybrid set-top-box
Sep 8, 2022 – SEI Robotics and SERAPHIC have partnered to roll out a 4K Android TV hybrid set-top-box. The SEI STB can support DVB-T/S/C, ISDB-T and other digital TV standards, while supporting the Google TIF framework and Google Widevine CAS.
News categories: SERAPHIC, SEI Robotics, Jeff Yin, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Nex, Amlogic & SEI collaborate on motion entertainment set-top-box
Sep 6, 2022 – Nex, Amlogic and SEI have cooperated to pre-launch a motion entertainment set-top-box. Features include Nex Motion content, 4K, Android TV OS and a camera to provide users with immersive motion entertainment experiences on TVs.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Nex, Amlogic, Jeff Yin, David Lee, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Nex pioneers immersive motion entertainment experiences
Sep 1, 2022 – Nex will be exhibiting its motion experiences and development tools at both IBC and the Tokyo Game Show, where it will show how it turns camera-enabled devices into accessible playgrounds for physical activity at home.
News categories: Nex, David Lee, Digital TV, Gaming, IBC2022, Metaverse, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
Aug 16, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and SEI Robotics have announced that Tele2 has gone live with its Tv Hub Mini, a 4K, Android TV-based dongle for OTT TV. The Tele2 Tv Hub Mini user experience is powered by 3SS' 3Ready UX solution.
News categories: Tele2, SEI Robotics, 3SS, Niclas Rosendahl, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Streaming, Sweden
AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
Jul 15, 2019 – AirTV has introduced a 4K HDR compatible streaming stick, powered by Android TV. The device integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels into a single user experience, creating a whole-home streaming solution when paired with an OTA antenna and an AirTV Wi-Fi-enabled network tuner.
News categories: AirTV, Mitch Weinraub, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial, USA
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars