Digital TV News: Thomas Helbo
Com Hem upgrades Verimatrix protection for Android TV deployment
Sep 4, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that Com Hem has upgraded to VCAS Ultra to provide pay-TV security for a new deployment. Built on the Android N (Nougat) operating system, a new STB is being rolled out to Com Hem's 1.4 million subscribers.
News categories: Verimatrix, Com Hem, Steve Oetegenn, Thomas Helbo, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Sweden, Terrestrial
Eurofins to provide testing and validation for Com Hem's Android TV STB
Jun 12, 2018 – At ANGA COM 2018, Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has been selected by Com Hem to provide automated testing and service validation for Com Hem's Tv Hub. Tv Hub is an Android TV Ultra HD/4K Hybrid STB.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Com Hem, Johan Craeybeckx, Thomas Helbo, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, Sweden
Com Hem deploys hybrid Android TV STB based on 3READY Operator Tier
Apr 13, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Com Hem has selected the 3SS 3READY Android TV Client with custom launcher to power its new Android TV UHD-4K Hybrid STB, the Com Hem Tv Hub
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Com Hem, Kai-Christian Borchers, Thomas Helbo, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
Stofa selects VisualOn QoS for multiscreen OTT
Jun 8, 2016 – VisualOn has announced that Stofa has selected the company to provide its WebTV OTT Player with the ability to manage QOS on end-point devices using its VisualOn OnStream® Analytics software.
News categories: VisualOn, Stofa, Andy Lin, Thomas Helbo, Cable TV, Denmark, Media Player, Mobile, Streaming
Elemental provides Stofa with video processing for multiscreen services
May 12, 2014 – Elemental has announced that Stofa is using Elemental video processing solutions to process, package and manage live linear channels in real time for its catch-up TV and multiscreen video services.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, John Nemeth, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Mobile
Stofa deploys Cisco CCAP solution in Denmark
Jan 20, 2014 – Danish broadband and cable TV-provider Stofa has deployed Cisco's Converged Cable Access Platform (CCAP), enabling it to simultaneously handle VOD and broadband traffic within the same access platform.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, Yves Padrines, Torben Drews, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
Verimatrix enhances revenue security for new Stofa online TV service
Jun 4, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Stofa, Denmark's second largest cable operator, has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV to provide an enhanced revenue security foundation for its SmartTv OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Stofa, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
NEOTION providing STOFA with Advanced VOD CAM solution
Sep 7, 2012 – The advanced VOD CAMs developed by NEOTION have been specifically tailored for STOFA's range of pay TV services, and embed an interactive application providing access to the same range of services and applications as with hybrid set top boxes.
News categories: NEOTION, Stofa, Cable TV, CAM, Denmark, IBC2023, Smart TV
Stofa Selects Irdeto and Neotion to deliver Pay TV without Set-Top Boxes or Smart Cards
Sep 9, 2011 – Irdeto has announced that Danish pay TV operator, Stofa, has chosen an end to end solution from Irdeto and Neotion to protect and deliver its advanced Zaptor pay TV offering directly to TVs without requiring a set-top box.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, Stofa, Cable TV, CAM, Denmark, IBC2023
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework