Digital TV News: nangu.TV
T-Mobile Czech Republic deploys nangu.TV for OTT mobile TV
Dec 8, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that it has expanded its relationship with T-Mobile Czech Republic. A nangu.TV customer for several years, T-Mobile CZ is now using the company’s Media Platform to provide OTT mobile TV services for its customer base.
News categories: nangu.TV, T-Mobile, Tomas Padera, Milan Hába, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
450,000 devices connected to nangu.TV
Nov 6, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that more than 450,000 paid subscribers using active devices including set-top boxes, mobile phones, tablets and PCs are now connected to its media platform, which enables the delivery of television and video content.
News categories: nangu.TV, Tomas Padera, Czech Republic, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Poland, Slovakia, Subscribers, Switzerland, UAE, Ukraine
Migration of O2 Czech Republic customers to nangu.TV platform completed
May 14, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that it has completed the migration of O2 customers to the nangu.TV Media Platform. nangu.TV began working with O2 last summer when the operator re-launched its O2 TV service in the Czech Republic.
News categories: nangu.TV, O2 Czech Republic, David Duron, Jakub Kabourek, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ADB provides software and services to O2 Czech Republic
Apr 16, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has been appointed by O2 Czech Republic to manage the migration of o2's IPTV subscribers from Alcatel-Lucent MiViewTV middleware to the nangu.tv platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, O2 Czech Republic, David Duron, Peter Balchin, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
EKT, Entropic and nangu.TV deliver advanced set-top box to Telefonica
Aug 26, 2013 – EKT (Eagle Kingdom Technologies) has been selected by Telefonica Czech Republic to supply their new interactive set-top box, based on an Entropic ARM® Cortex™ A-9 secure integrated circuit (IC).
News categories: Entropic, Eagle Kingdom, nangu.TV, Telefonica Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
May 22, 2013 – nangu.TV has announced its Recommendation Engine. nangu.TV's Recommendation Engine is a key element of its Media Platform and provides operators with a route to greater customer satisfaction and loyalty therefore increasing ARPU.
News categories: nangu.TV, ANGA COM, Content Distribution
nangu.TV unveils Recommendation Engine at TVConnect
Mar 15, 2013 – nangu.TV is demonstrating a number of key features at TV Connect including its new recommendation engine. This is part of its remote control and multi-screen application for tablet, smartphones and set-top box devices.
News categories: nangu.TV, Apps, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Video Exchange
Poland's E-CHO ISP deploys nangu.TV platform for IPTV and VOD
Jan 16, 2013 – nangu.TV has announced that Polish ISP, E-CHO, has purchased nangu.TV's Media Platform to provide an IPTV system over a managed network that allows customers to connect via their set-top box.
News categories: nangu.TV, E-CHO, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland
Orange Slovakia extends services with Interactive TV and Mobile Apps
Oct 18, 2012 – nangu.TV has announced that Orange Slovensko is using its nangu.TV Media Platform for IPTV and OTT delivery. nangu.TV worked in cooperation with iP4.tv on the development of hybrid STBs, specifically for the Orange implementation.
News categories: nangu.TV, Orange, Apps, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product