Digital TV News: Al Servati
Entropic MoCA 1.1 designed into Coship Gateways and Adapters for China
Mar 25, 2015 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that its MoCA 1.1 solution has been selected by Coship to serve the China home networking market. The solution has been designed into Coship's G1200 gateway and MC1000W MoCA to Wi-Fi extender.
News categories: Entropic, Coship, Al Servati, Zero Wang, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
MARUSYS, Entropic show Kodi-based HD PVR and media player
Sep 12, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that MARUSYS has unveiled an HD PVR and media player based on the Kodi Entertainment Center (formerly known as Xbox Media Center or XBMC) open source platform, and using Entropic's EN7588 SoC.
News categories: Entropic, MARUSYS, Kodi Entertainment Center, Al Servati, Dr. Juha Park, Asia, Digital TV, DVR, Europe, IBC2019, Media Player, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
StarTimes to deploy Entropic Analog Channel Stacking Switch in Africa
Sep 3, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that StarTimes will use Entropic's EN5288 Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) Outdoor Unit (ODU) solution for their direct broadcast satellite (DBS) service deployments in Africa.
News categories: Entropic, StarTimes, Jianqiang Wang, Al Servati, Africa, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
PESI updates LNB converter with Entropic Channel Stacking Switch
Aug 5, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Prime Electronics & Satellitics Inc. have announced the availability of the Prime Low Noise Block (LNB) converter, based on Entropic's EN5520 digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS).
News categories: Entropic, Prime Electronics, Vincent Hung, Al Servati, Brazil, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Inverto develops digital satellite ODU with second generation Entropic IC
May 19, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced the Inverto Unicable II Multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, based on Entropic's EN5520 digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS).
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, ANGA COM, Europe, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Entropic, MTI satellite Channel Stacking Switch deployed in the Middle East
Mar 10, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and MTI have announced that a DBS operator in the Middle East has deployed MTI's 4x4, Quad SCR DBS ODU LNB product, based on Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch silicon.
News categories: Entropic, MTI, Eugene Wu, Al Servati, LNB, Middle-East, Satellite, Semiconductor
Inverto ships Entropic-based Unicable multi-switch to DTH operator in India
Jan 21, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced that a major direct broadcast satellite operator in India has deployed Inverto's Quad Unicable™ multi-switch based on Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch.
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, India, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
DIRECTV deploys Entropic Channel Stacking Switch in WNC multi-switch
Jan 6, 2014 – Entropic (NASDAQ: ENTR) and Wistron NeWeb (WNC) have announced that DIRECTV has deployed Entropic's digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS) technology in a new WNC multi-switch, the DSWM13.
News categories: Entropic, Wistron, Henry Derovanessian, Jeffrey Gau, Al Servati, CES, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Prime, Entropic deploy single-cable LNB solution at Brazilian satellite operator
Aug 6, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Prime Electronics & Satellitics have advanced deployment in Brazil. Prime's LNB with Entropic's technology allows DBS operators to support a single satellite, four tuners, and multiplex terrestrial signals all over a single-cable.
News categories: Prime Electronics, Entropic, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway
- Liberty LA to acquire AT&T's operations in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Peninsular Malaysia to complete analogue TV switch-off on October 14th
- Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
- ARK Multicasting broadcasts both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack
- OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
- Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets