Digital TV News: Altibox
Motorola Mobility Helps Altibox Extend Video Services to any Room in the Home
Oct 31, 2011 – Altibox customers will soon enjoy an enhanced viewing experience with the introduction of Motorola Mobility's (NYSE:MMI) VAP2400 wireless video bridge.
News categories: Motorola, Altibox, IPTV, Norway, Smart Home
FTTH growth accelerates in Europe
Feb 24, 2010 – In 2009, growth in terms of subscribers and Homes/Buildings passed has accelerated in Europe. In EU36 (including Russia), there were nearly 3.5 million FTTH/B subscribers and more than 25 million Homes/Buildings Passed.
News categories: IDATE, FTTH Council, Broadband, Denmark, Digital TV, Europe, Fibre, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, IPTV, Italy, Lithuania, Market Research, Middle-East, Netherlands, Norway, OTT, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden
ADB Group Reports Solid Financial Results for 2009
Feb 11, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported ADB Group's results for the full year 2009. Revenue for the full year 2009 reached US$ 381.0 million, increasing 5.6% compared to 2008, in line with expectations.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB Group delivers a mid-period business update
Oct 29, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has provided an update on the development of its business. The demand from cable and satellite segments remains strong, with the demand from terrestrial segment picking up and IPTV starting to follow.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB To Deliver HD DVR-Enabled IPTV Service To Altibox
Sep 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it signed an agreement to supply two advanced IPTV devices, which will enable Altibox to offer its customers an HD IPTV service with PVR functionality.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Altibox, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Norway
Norway's Altibox Selects Harmonic's VOD and Digital Mosaic Solutions
Sep 11, 2009 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ:HLIT) has announced that Altibox (formerly Lyse Tele) has deployed Harmonic's StreamLiner® video servers, Armada® intelligent asset management, and ProStream™ 8000 digital mosaic solution across Norway and Denmark.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Altibox, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Norway
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic