Digital TV News: Divitel
Viaccess-Orca inks System Integrator agreement with Divitel
Aug 28, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Divitel has joined VO's new system integration partnership program. Based in the Netherlands, Divitel has over 20 years of experience as a solutions provider for all things video.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Divitel, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Reuven Elmalem, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2019, Middle-East
Witbe and Divitel offer QoE management in Benelux & DACH
Nov 21, 2017 – Witbe and Divitel have become partners to offer managed testing and monitoring services for customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Witbe products are used at Divitel’s TV and Video Application Lifecycle Testlab.
News categories: Witbe, Divitel, Marie-Veronique Lacaze, Hans Kornmann, Austria, Belgium, Digital TV, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, QoE, Switzerland
Divitel opens automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab
Nov 2, 2017 – Divitel has officially opened an addition to their headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands: An automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab. The lab was created to assist clients in speeding up time-to-market for their TV and video applications.
News categories: Divitel, Hans Kornmann, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Netherlands, QoE
Divitel and Keepixo power IP-based TV for MEDIA BROADCAST
Sep 7, 2017 – Divitel designed a streaming headend featuring Keepixo encoders for service provider MEDIA BROADCAST in Germany. As part of the switch to the hybrid offering freenet TV connect, the solution enables MEDIA BROADCAST to offer MPEG-DASH streaming.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, MEDIA BROADCAST, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Sven Eckoldt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Terrestrial
Keepixo and Divitel live stream Bavarian music festival in 360° video
Feb 9, 2017 – Keepixo has partnered with Divitel to live stream a concert in 360° video. The companies cooperated to enable a major Bavarian media company to broadcast its annual music festival live in 360° for the first time. Three Nokia OZO cameras captured the event.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, Nokia, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, VR
Vodafone Netherlands extends IPTV contract with Amino and Divitel
Apr 18, 2016 – Amino (LSE: AMO) has announced that Vodafone is extending its collaboration with Amino and systems integrator, Divitel, for the continued rollout of devices for Vodafone’s IPTV services across the Netherlands.
News categories: Amino, Divitel, Vodafone, Donald McGarva, Jeroen van Vliet, Gerard Overmars, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Solcon deploys Verimatrix-Divitel joint OTT solution in the Netherlands
Oct 19, 2015 – Verimatrix has announced that it has partnered with Divitel to develop a joint solution that integrates its Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV with the Divitel Operating Center (DOC). Dutch ISP Solcon has deployed the integrated solution.
News categories: Verimatrix, Divitel, Solcon, Steve Oetegenn, Rob Verkes, Peter van der Vlies, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
Divitel implements DVB-T2 for Wise in Suriname
May 16, 2014 – Divitel has announced that it has designed and delivered a new television platform for WISE, a subsidiary of Telesur, in Suriname. The platform mis based on the DVB-T2 technology standard.
News categories: Divitel, Telesur, Lloyd Groenhart, Anil Sadhoeram, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Suriname, Terrestrial
Divitel provides OTT multiscreen solution to TKS in Germany
May 8, 2014 – Divitel will launch a new television platform for TKS, an English-language service provider in Germany, based on Divitel's network-independent Divisio TV interactive television system.
News categories: Divitel, TKS, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Germany, Mobile, OTT
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware