Digital TV News: Quative
TechnoTrend focuses on HDTV via all receive paths at ANGA Cable 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – At ANGA Cable 2010, TechnoTrend Görler will a range of products for receiving HDTV via any transmission method. For cable, TechnoTrend will present three new cable receivers capable of receiving HDTV in the networks of Unitymedia, KDG and others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVR, Germany, Set Top Box
ANGA Cable 2009: TechnoTrend Görler betting on innovations
May 19, 2009 – TechnoTrend Görler will present themselves to the visitors of the ANGA Cable 2009 in Cologne as manufacturer of digital receivers. This year's trade-fair appearance focuses on the innovative technologies of IPTV and hybrid, among others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Set Top Box
Kudelski 2008 Results and New Client Wins
Feb 27, 2009 – The Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) has announced its 2008 annual results. Digital TV progressed well in the second half, generating a 46.1% net revenue growth compared to the first half. For the full year Digital TV achieved a 15.3% growth rate.
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Middleware, MnA, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Taiwan, Terrestrial
Iowa Network Services Deploys an Integrated Solution from Nagravision and Quative for Next Generation MPEG-4 IPTV Network
Nov 11, 2008 – Nagravision and Quative (SWX:KUD) have announced that Iowa Network Services (INS) has deployed its integrated solution for its MPEG-4 IPTV Network. INS's new user interface will be demonstrated in the Nagravision booth at TelcoTV 2008.
News categories: Quative, Nagravision, Iowa Network Services, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Nagravision to Demonstrate Ready-to-Deploy Solutions for Pay TV Revenue Generation at IBC2008
Sep 8, 2008 – At IBC2008, Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will demonstrate ready-to-deploy solutions for Pay TV operators providing services over cable, DTH, DTT, IPTV, mobile and hybrid networks.
News categories: Nagravision, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Kudelski Group 1st half 2008 - migration to service mode on track
Aug 29, 2008 – The Kudelski Group (SWX: KUD.VX) has announced results for its first half year ended June 30, 2008. In the first half 2008, Nagravision expanded its global reach with 92.3 million active devices for conditional access.
News categories: Nagravision, Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Iraq, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Quative End-to-End Interactive TV Solution Selected by B.Net Croatia for Broadband Cable System
Mar 11, 2008 – Quative Limited, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, was selected by B.Net Croatia, the national cable operator in Croatia, to provide an end-to-end interactive TV solution for their broadband cable system.
News categories: Quative, B.net, Technotrend, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Kudelski Group To Provide Full End-To-End Solution For Portugal Telecom's National Hybrid Satellite - Broadband Pay-TV Services
Mar 10, 2008 – The Kudelski Group (SWX Swiss Exchange: KUD) has announced that Portugal Telecom has selected a suite of Kudelski Group products for the national rollout of its new hybrid satellite-broadband Pay-TV services to be launched in 2008.
News categories: Nagravision, Portugal Telecom, OpenTV, Broadband, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Portugal, Satellite, Set Top Box
The Open IPTV Forum, now consisting of 26 members, publishes its end-to-end Architecture specification
Mar 7, 2008 – The first version of the Service and Platform Requirements document, for both Managed and Open Internet models was released in the autumn of 2007. This document was followed recently by the first Architecture specification.
News categories: Open IPTV Forum, Digital TV, IPTV
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5