Digital TV News: Beenius
Iskon chooses ThinkAnalytics to boost viewer engagement
Oct 5, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Iskon Internet has selected ThinkAnalytics for its Iskon.tv IPTV service. Iskon.tv is now live and features a STB UI from Beenius, which is fully integrated with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Iskon, Peter Docherty, Krešimir Madunović, Big Data, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Beenius and Infomir team up to offer Android STBs
May 10, 2017 – Beenius and Infomir have teamed up to deliver a set of set-top boxes specifically designed to meet the demand from cable providers and telco operators for Android technology.
News categories: Beenius, Infomir, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Beenius and Broadpeak power CVMultimédia's IPTV and OTT services
May 4, 2017 – Beenius and Broadpeak have teamed up to support African operator CVMultimedia in the replacement of its existing middleware with the Beenius Interactive TV Platform.
News categories: Beenius, Broadpeak, CVMultimédia, Cape Verde, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Beenius replaces incumbent middleware at Unitel in Mongolia
Sep 12, 2016 – Beenius and UNITEL have successfully complete the replacement of the former middleware vendor with the Beenius Unified TV Platform. The Mongolian Telecommunications provider has expanded its offer with Beenius' IPTV solution.
News categories: Beenius, UNITEL, Filip Remškar, Ganbold Ravjin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mongolia
Beenius deploys with Mexican operator Gobo
Aug 1, 2016 – Beenius has announced the successful deployment of their Unified TV platform with Mexican operator, Gobo. The OTT solution runs on Amino set-top boxes and gives Gobo the possibility to reach new customers and new markets.
News categories: Beenius, Gobo, Filip Remškar, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
SDMC to show H.265/HEVC 4K UHD OTT set top box at IBC
Aug 21, 2014 – SDMC has announced its plan to show a live demonstration of its H.265/HEVC 4K UHD OTT set top box – DV7819 - at the IBC Show 2014. At the same time, SDMC will show its range of DVB-S2, DVB-T2, and DVB-C hybrid STBs.
News categories: SDMC Technology, IBC, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Streaming media companies announce IPTV solution for OTT service providers
Sep 11, 2013 – Acutek Solutions and Dune HD have announced that they have worked with RealNetworks to develop a solution for Over-the-Top (OTT) content providers building IPTV services. The new solution will be unveiled at IBC2013.
News categories: Dune HD, Acutek, RealNetworks, Tuan Vo, Mark Donnigan, Mike Womack, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Beenius announces Android Set-Top Box (STB) client
Sep 5, 2013 – Enabling operators to deliver user friendly, cost effective and joined up services, interactive TV middleware developer Beenius has announced its new Android Set-Top Box (STB) client. The app will be demonstrated at IBC 2013.
News categories: Beenius, Apps, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box
End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
May 23, 2013 – At this year's ANGA COM Motama will present the latest extensions of its product portfolio. Motama's servers offer a one-stop turn-key solution providing end-to-end delivery, for both Internet/Over-the-Top streaming, as well as for managed IPTV networks using enhanced multicast distribution.
News categories: Motama, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product