Digital TV News: Boxer TV
Sweden's Boxer trials TV Everywhere iOS app
May 23, 2014 – Boxer TV, a Swedish pay-TV operator owned by the Teracom Group, has announced the launch of its TV Everywhere service Boxer Play to selected testers. The service allows Boxer customers to access Boxer TV anywhere through an app for Apple iOS devices.
News categories: Boxer, Apps, Digital TV, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Boxer TV to launch multiscreen with Viaccess-Orca
May 14, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Boxer TV, the Swedish pay-TV operator, has selected the company’s TV Everywhere solution to extend its DTT and on-demand service offering into the multiscreen environment.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Boxer TV, Roland Svensson, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Mobile, Sweden, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere
Boxer TV selects Norigin Media multiscreen TVE apps
Mar 12, 2014 – NORIGIN MEDIA has announced that the company has entered into a partnership with BOXER TV for the licensing of its multi-screen Hybrid Apps solution in Sweden and Denmark.
News categories: NORIGIN MEDIA, Teracom, Roland Svensson, Ajey Anand, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Teracom and Broadcom collaborate on Ultra HD broadcast demonstration
Jan 24, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that Teracom, a provider of terrestrial network operations in Sweden and Denmark, has selected Broadcom silicon to demonstrate 4K Ultra HD and DVB-T2 broadcast capabilities with Boxer TV.
News categories: Broadcom, Teracom, Håkan Axén, Aidan O'Rourke, Denmark, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Sweden, Terrestrial
SoftAtHome Powers Boxer's Next Generation TV
Sep 9, 2010 – SoftAtHome has announced that Boxer TV has selected the SoftAtHome Operating Platform to power its next generation TV offering including HDTV over DVB-T2 in combination with On Demand services over Internet.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Boxer TV, Denmark, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden, Terrestrial
Viaccess and Orca Interactive Power Boxer TV Service with Pace and SoftAtHome
Sep 2, 2010 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) and its subsidiary Orca Interactive have announced that their integrated solution will power Swedish broadcaster Boxer's hybrid services with live premium content and video on-demand (VOD).
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Boxer, SoftAtHome, Pace plc, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, DVB-T2, DVR, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden, Terrestrial
Boxer pay TV subscribers down 7k in Sweden & Denmark in 2Q09
Aug 13, 2009 – At the end of the second quarter 2009, DTT operator Boxer had 673,000 subscribers in Sweden and Denmark, down from 701,000 at the same time in 2008. The acquisition of Finland's PlusTV added 276,000 subscribers, to give a total of 949,000.
News categories: Boxer, Denmark, Finland, Results, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Boxer MHEG Announcement Welcomed by IMPALA
Sep 29, 2008 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, has welcomed the recent announcement by Sweden-based pay-TV group Boxer that it has selected MHEG-5 as the interactive middleware to be included in all products marketed to receive its TV packages.
News categories: Boxer, IMPALA, Denmark, Digital TV, Ireland, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Sweden, Terrestrial
Swedish Media Operator Teracom to Offer IPTV Services with Dreampark Middleware
May 13, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that Teracom has chosen Dreampark's Dreamgallery™ IPTV Middleware solution. Teracom plans to offer IPTV services using Dreamgallery through its recent acquisition of IPTV operator Svenska Basboxbolaget.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Sweden
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange