Digital TV News: Geniatech
MaxLinear and Geniatech target live TV on mobile devices
Apr 11, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that Geniatech has selected its MxL692 ATSC receiver to bring live digital television to Android mobile devices. The MxL692 is the industry’s first single-channel integrated ATSC receiver IC.
News categories: MaxLinear, Geniatech, Will Torgerson, Mr. Fang, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, Tablet, USA
Geniatech and MaxLinear show ATSC TV home distribution system at CES2018
Jan 8, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that it will join with Geniatech at CES to showcase NetAerial, the first integrated live TV distribution system for the home network. The NetAerial unit combines a TV antenna, two ATSC TV tuners and a G.hn powerline network adapter.
News categories: MaxLinear, Geniatech, Will Torgerson, Mr. Fang, ATSC 3, CES2021, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
ViXS partners with Geniatech on OEM-ready dual tuner OTA streamer
Jan 5, 2017 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has partnered with Geniatech on a white label OEM ready Over-the-Air (OTA) dual tuner streaming product, CordCutter TV Dual to be demonstrated at CES 2017.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Geniatech, Anselmo Pilla, Mr. Fang, CES2021, Digital TV, Gateway, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA
Broadpeak nanoCDN integrated with Geniatech Android STBs
Apr 9, 2015 – Broadpeak has announced that its nanoCDN technology has been integrated with the ATV1800 Android TV box from Geniatech, providing operators with a way to deliver OTT video using only a few megabits per second of their network.
News categories: Broadpeak, Geniatech, Jacques Le Mancq, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Siano and LIFIA Team Up to Support Mobile DTV Project in Argentina
Feb 29, 2012 – Siano and LIFIA-UNLP, an IT R&D research group out of Argentina's La Plata University, have announced a combined 'Ginga' DTV solution for Windows and Linux PC applications in mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, LIFIA, Argentina, Middleware, MWC20, Peripherals / Accessories, Portable, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5