Digital TV News: PCTV
PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
Mar 13, 2023 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) has announced that PCTV has boosted its capacity on EUTELSAT 117 West A to enable the expansion of its video services from Mexico to the entire Latin America region.
News categories: Eutelsat, PCTV, José Ignacio González-Núñez, Jorge Alejandro Tanaka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
ViXS delivers Content Mobility by enabling live TV streaming for the iPhone® or iPad®
May 30, 2011 – ViXS Systems has announced that PCTV Systems (NASDAQ: HAUP) has selected the ViXS XCode® 4105 for Broadway - a device that provides consumers choice in where and when they view their DVB-T digital media content.
News categories: ViXS Systems, PCTV Systems, Digital TV, Mobile, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet, Terrestrial
ITE Achieves One-Million-Unit Shipment of RF Integrated DVB-T Receiver Single Chip
Feb 18, 2011 – ITE Tech. Inc (TAIEX: 3014) has announced that it has shipped more than one million units of RF integrated DVB-T receiver single chip IT9130 series.
News categories: ITE Tech., Digital TV, Market Research, Semiconductor
Mirics enables DigiBest to extend FlexiTV PCTV product range to USA
Jan 5, 2011 – Mirics has announced that its partner DigiBest Technology has begun shipping PCTV solutions based on FlexiTV for the reception of digital terrestrial ATSC broadcasts.
News categories: Mirics, DigiBest Technology, ATSC 3, CES2024, Media Player, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA
ITE Announces Availability of RF Integrated DVB-T Receiver
Nov 20, 2010 – ITE Tech. has announced the availability of its new state-of-the-art RF integrated receiver IT9130 series family for the most widely adopted DVB-T digital terrestrial TV standard.
News categories: ITE Tech., Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
iGUGU InterneTV Drives Consumer Demand for Ultra-Fast Internet Connectivity in the Home
Nov 9, 2010 – iGUGU® will showcase its iGUGU InterneTV system at TelcoTV 2010. By giving consumers the ability to easily access and view computer- and Internet-based video content on a television, InterneTV drives consumer demand for internet connectivity.
News categories: iGUGU, Smart Home, Streaming, USA
Abilis Systems Sets A New Benchmark For DTT Silicon Tuner
Sep 8, 2010 – Abilis Systems (SIX:KUD.S) has introduced the AT810, the industry's highest performing Digital Terrestrial TV (DTT) silicon tuner for consumer products such as set-top boxes, PCTV, portable TVs, DVD players and automotive media appliances.
News categories: Abilis Systems, Digital TV, IBC2023, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
MaxLinear Announces Three Set-Top Box Design Wins for Brazil and Argentina Digital TV Markets
Aug 4, 2010 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that three leading set-top box (STB) manufacturers have started shipping the MxL135RF silicon tuner in STBs targeted at Brazil and Argentina.
News categories: MaxLinear, Skyworth, Argentina, Brazil, Digital TV, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Silicon Labs Introduces Industry's First Single-Chip Multimedia Digital TV Demodulator
Jun 16, 2010 – Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) has introduced the industry's first digital TV demodulator that combines satellite, terrestrial and cable digital video broadcast (DVB) functions in one highly integrated device.
News categories: Silicon Laboratories, Cable TV, Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification