Digital TV News: ATEME
ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
Oct 12, 2021 – ATEME has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program to accelerate the deployment of its cloud tools and technology. As part of the program, ATEME is bringing its video solutions to Google Cloud.
News categories: ATEME, Google Cloud, Rémi Beaudouin, Content Distribution, Worldwide
Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
Sep 16, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Indian MSO DL Gtpl Digital TV & Broadband Services has chose ATEME's TITAN headend to upgrade its cable TV platform, providing exceptional video quality at very low bitrates.
News categories: ATEME, DL Gtpl, Gautier Vandomme, Manish Savani, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
Sep 15, 2021 – The organizers of NAB Show 2021 have announced that they can no longer effectively host NAB Show, or its co-located events, in person. Virtual options for accessing 2021 NAB Show content will be announced later.
News categories: NAB Show, COVID-19, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
MRC suspends accreditation of Nielsen local TV services
Sep 1, 2021 – The Media Rating Council (MRC) has decide to suspend its accreditation of Nielsen’s National Television and Local People Meter and Set Meter Markets services. The changed status becomes effective in mid-September.
News categories: Media Rating Council, Nielsen, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Telecom Argentina cable TV subscribers stable at 3.5 million
Aug 7, 2021 – Telecom Argentina S.A. (NYSE: TEO; BASE: TECO2) has announced results for the period ended June 30, 2021. At quarter-end, cable TV subscribers totaled more than 3.5 million (+20.2 thousand vs.1Q21).
News categories: Telecom Argentina, Argentina, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
Paramount+ adds more than 6 million subscribers in 2Q 2021
Aug 5, 2021 – ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) has reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Paramount+ provided more than 6 million additions to the company's global streaming subscription base, which now stands at over 42 million.
News categories: ViacomCBS, Bob Bakish, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
ATEME powers OTT video delivery at Telecom Armenia
Aug 3, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Telecom Armenia, an IPTV/OTT operator running under the Beeline brand, has selected its OTT video-delivery solution to enable a re-launch of its TV offering to the Armenian market.
News categories: ATEME, Telecom Armenia, Boris Yurin, Gevorg Gevorgyan, Armenia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Vietnam's AVG selects transcoders from ATEME
Jul 13, 2021 – ATEME has announced that AVG has chosen its TITAN transcoders to create a converged headend and deliver high-quality video services. AVG is the only private company with a TV broadcasting license in Vietnam.
News categories: ATEME, AVG, Nguyen Duc Long, Dr. Nguyen Cong Du, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Streaming, Terrestrial, Vietnam
ATEME live transcoder supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
Jul 6, 2021 – ATEME has announced that it has integrated Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos immersive audio technologies into its TITAN Live solution, making it the first solution on the market to encode and deliver both experiences natively.
News categories: ATEME, Dolby, Thomas Burnichon, Jean-Christophe Morizur, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying