Digital TV News: Ateme
RTL finishes Q1 2023 with 5.9 million streaming subscribers
May 4, 2023 – RTL Group has published results for the first three months of 2023. As of 31 March, the group had 5.909 million paying subscribers for its streaming services RTL+ and Videoland, up 37.1% YoY.
News categories: RTL Group, Digital TV, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
Ateme joins Google Cloud Marketplace
Apr 27, 2023 – Ateme's video processing and delivery products can now be purchased on Google Cloud Marketplace, expanding the choice available to Google Cloud users seeking video delivery solutions.
News categories: Ateme, Google Cloud, Yohann Guilloux, Kip Schauer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Software, Worldwide
Ateme integrates Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio in its KYRION encoders
Apr 13, 2023 – Fraunhofer IIS and Ateme facilitating the delivery of personalized and immersive sound with the integration of Fraunhofer's MPEG-H Audio into Ateme's KYRION encoders.
News categories: Ateme, Fraunhofer IIS, Julien Mandel, Adrian Murtaza, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Pearl TV brings NEXTGEN TV And Run3 TV to NAB Show 2023
Apr 13, 2023 – At NAB Show 2023, Pearl TV will demonstrate NEXTGEN TV features and capabilities with partners including Comcast NBCUniversal, Samsung and LG Electronics.
News categories: Pearl TV, RUN3TV, Robert Folliard, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
Whip Media automates FAST performance tracking and royalty calculations.
Apr 12, 2023 – Whip Media has announced Whip Media FASTrack, designed to improve reporting associated with FAST and AVOD for mid and smaller tier clients. Motorvision.TV is the beta launch partner
News categories: Whip Media, Motorvision.TV, Jason Weiss, Michael Sid, Raimund Koehler, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Ateme converges traditional television and gaming
Apr 6, 2023 – Ateme has launched its Virtual Lounge. The solution embeds multiple OTT players enabling the same sporting event to be viewed from different angles, bringing the streams into a gaming environment.
News categories: Ateme, Mickaël Raulet, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gaming, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies automate fan engagement
Mar 30, 2023 – Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies are offering an automated solution that allows sports content rights holders and streamers to increase fan engagement while opening up e-commerce possibilities.
News categories: Ateme, Six Floor Solutions, Pushologies, Remi Beaudouin, Pedro Aço, Charlotte Barham, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
Mar 29, 2023 – PANTAFLIX (ISIN: DE000A12UPJ7) has commenced negotiations regarding the disposal of its PANTAFLIX Technologies streaming platform business and has signed a corresponding Letter of Intent.
News categories: PANTAFLIX, Digital TV, Germany, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
Mar 28, 2023 – Ateme has launched its NextGen Statmux, designed for NextGen TV and other IP-based streaming services. The technology enables 20% greater efficiency in video delivery over existing solutions.
News categories: Ateme, Julien Mandel, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media