Digital TV News: Mirics
Mirics to Deliver Live Global TV Recording and Playback via Dual-Tuner Intel-Branded PC Motherboard
May 30, 2011 – Mirics has announced that Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) will deliver global broadcast TV through an upcoming Intel-branded PC Motherboard. Mirics will be previewing the technology at Computex 2011 in Taipei, May 30th - June 4th, 2011.
News categories: Mirics, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mirics Chipset Supports All Terrestrial and Cable TV Standards Globally
Mar 1, 2011 – Mirics has announced a chipset that supports all terrestrial and cable TV standards deployed globally, making it possible for tablet, notebook and desktop computers to receive content wherever there is a broadcast signal.
News categories: Mirics, Cable TV, Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Mirics enables DigiBest to extend FlexiTV PCTV product range to USA
Jan 5, 2011 – Mirics has announced that its partner DigiBest Technology has begun shipping PCTV solutions based on FlexiTV for the reception of digital terrestrial ATSC broadcasts.
News categories: Mirics, DigiBest Technology, ATSC 3, CES2023, Media Player, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial, USA
Mirics and SAPPHIRE partner to deliver broadcast TV via PC Graphics Add-In Cards
Jan 4, 2011 – Mirics has announced a technology partnership with SAPPHIRE Technology which will enable users to turn their PC into a receiver and home hub for digital terrestrial TV. The two companies will be previewing the technology at CES 2011.
News categories: Mirics, SAPPHIRE Technology, CES2023, Media Player, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Mirics and ArcSoft enable free HDTV in Latin America
Nov 22, 2010 – Mirics has announced a solution with ArcSoft that will enable viewers in Latin America to watch broadcast high definition television (HDTV) on their PCs.
News categories: Mirics, ArcSoft, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, ISDB-T, Middleware, Peripherals / Accessories, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Mirics secures additional $13M funding to fuel company growth
Jul 13, 2010 – Mirics has announced that it has secured $13M in additional funding with existing investors - Acacia Capital Partners, Intel Capital and Pond Ventures - all participating in this latest financing round.
News categories: Mirics, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Mirics Launches GPU-Accelerated Broadcast TV Solutions for Desktop PCs
Apr 21, 2010 – Mirics' partner, USmart, has developed solutions using FlexiTV, the world's first commercial software-based global TV receiver, enabling GPU-based integration into Inno3D-branded NVIDIA® GeForce® products from ASK Technology Group.
News categories: Mirics, USmart, ASK Technology, Hong Kong, ISDB-T, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Mirics Launches FlexiStream™: a New Home Media Center Platform for Windows 7
Jan 6, 2010 – Mirics has announced FlexiStream™. Running on Windows 7, the FlexiStream home-server is used for reception, viewing, recording, real-time re-formatting and IP- streaming of live TV to any kind of portable or handheld device.
News categories: Mirics, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Peripherals / Accessories, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Mirics and Shanghai HDIC deliver HD broadcast TV capability to PC users in China
Oct 12, 2009 – Mirics Semiconductor and Shanghai HDIC have announced the availability of a digital TV reference design targeting the full range of portable and desktop PC devices. The USB dongle reference design is compliant with China's DTTB standard.
News categories: Mirics, HDIC, China, DTMB, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data