Digital TV News: Nuuday
Wyplay ends 2022 with turnover increase
Feb 16, 2023 – Wyplay has closed its 2022 financial year with a turnover of €11.3 million, up 21% versus 2021. Projects in 2022 included the deployment of an RDK STB at Nuuday and the launch of an Android TV solution at Sky New Zealand.
News categories: Wyplay, Jacques Bourgninaud, Android TV, Digital TV, RDK, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay provides RDK professional services to Nuuday
Dec 14, 2022 – Wyplay is helping Nuuday to deliver digital TV customer experiences to Danish homes and businesses. Wyplay brings skilled resources into the project, from RDK drivers and middleware to UI.
News categories: Wyplay, Nuuday, Denmark, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, UX
RDK surpasses 100 million device deployments
Sep 7, 2022 – RDK Management (RDK) has announced details about the continued adoption of the RDK open source software platform used to power CPEs from service providers worldwide. The number of RDK devices deployed globally rose to 100 million, up from 80 million last year.
News categories: RDK Management, Jason Briggs, Digital TV, Gateway, Market Research, RDK, Set Top Box
SkyShowtime rollout to begin in the Nordics on September 20th
Sep 5, 2022 – SkyShowtime will launch in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden on September 20th, before expanding into the Netherlands in Q4. The rollout will continue across Spain, Portugal, Andorra, and Central & Eastern Europe over the following months.
News categories: SkyShowtime, Monty Sarhan, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Sweden
ATEME encoding chosen for YouSee and Blockbuster in Denmark
Mar 23, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Nuuday, a Danish company providing TV and VoD services as part of the TDC Group, has adopted ATEME's TITAN range of encoding solutions for its YouSee and Blockbuster services.
News categories: ATEME, Nuuday, Katrine Finstad, Peter Bukhave Hansen, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
Nuuday selects Agama for service and customer experience assurance
Aug 27, 2019 – Agama has announced that Nuuday has chosen to implement Agama’s end-to-end video assurance and analytics solution for its video services delivered under the YouSee brand. Nuuday will use Agama across all platforms, including OTT, cable and IPTV.
News categories: Agama, Nuuday, Mikael Dahlgren, Peter Bukhave, Big Data, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Streaming
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media