Digital TV News: Qtv
Unicoms offers white label OTT in the Balkans with Conax and Appear TV
Mar 27, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) and Appear TV have announced that Bulgaria’s Unicoms Services has deployed its UnyQTV hosted OTT platform for pay-TV operators deploying advanced technology provided by Conax and Appear TV.
News categories: Conax, Appear TV, Unicoms Services, Daniel Johansson, Walter Holst, Nastya Popova, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, Video Exchange
MStar adopts TQTVD Ginga STB middleware for Latin America
Jul 10, 2015 – MStar Semiconductor has adopted TQTVD's AstroTV+ Ginga software solution to support the switchover from analogue to digital broadcasting in Latin America, especially for the Analogue Switch-off (ASO) transition in Brazil.
News categories: MStar Semi, TQTVD, Ray Lung, Brazil, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
StarTimes introduces FTA satellite TV in Kenya
Nov 10, 2014 – StarTimes has announced that Kenyans can now access local channels free upon the expiry of their monthly subscription to its satellite TV service. New customers receive two free months of pay TV when purchasing the StarTimes installation kit.
News categories: StarTimes, Mark Lisboa, Digital TV, Kenya, Satellite, Set Top Box
Fujitsu Announces Ginga Solution on HD Decoder Family for Latin America DTT market
Feb 25, 2011 – Fujitsu Semiconductor has announced the adoption of a Ginga software from TQTVD, part of the TOTVS group. TOTVS will port its Ginga solution to Fujitsu HD Decoders and promote it, together with Fujitsu, as a full system solution for the SBTVD market.
News categories: Fujitsu, TQTVD, Ginga, Brazil, CCBN, Digital TV, Middleware, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Broadcom announces ISDB-T product family for South America
Aug 23, 2010 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced high definition systems-on-a-chip with integrated ISDB-T tuners and demodulators, designed specifically to support South America's transition to digital TV programming.
News categories: Broadcom, TQTVD, Brazil, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Middleware, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
JENA and Qtv to Bring the Qtv Internet TV Media Player to JENA STBs and TVs
Apr 12, 2010 – JENA, a division of JIUZHOU Electric, and Qtv have announced that that they will partner to integrate Qtv's Internet TV media player with JENA's network connected set-top boxes (STBs) and televisions.
News categories: Qtv, JENA Corp, Widevine, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Widevine® and Qtv™ Partner to Enable Internet Video on PlayStation® 2 and Mobile Phones
Feb 2, 2010 – Widevine and Qtv have announced that they will partner to bring Widevine's video optimization and Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology to the Qtv Internet TV Media Player for the television, mobile phone and personal computer.
News categories: Widevine, Qtv, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Gaming, Middleware, Mobile, Streaming
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028