Digital TV News: Stephane Le Dreau
NAGRA to demonstrate technology portfolio at ConnecTechAsia 2019
Jun 11, 2019 – At ConnecTechAsia 2019, NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) will demonstrate its latest portfolio of technologies and solutions designed to help pay-TV operators and content owners in the APAC region grow and prosper in a new IP-based environment.
News categories: NAGRA, Stéphane Le Dreau, Android TV, Asia, Big Data, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NAGRA and PT LinkNet extend content protection to hybrid Android TV service
Apr 23, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that PT LinkNet has selected NAGRA Protect cardless content protection technology to secure its hybrid broadcast and Android TV-based OTT service in Indonesia.
News categories: NAGRA, PT LinkNet, Stephane Le Dreau, Desmond POON, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Set Top Box
CANAL+ Myanmar deploys NAGRA’s Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution
Mar 14, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of its Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution at Canal+ Myanmar. The new service enables subscribers to watch linear pay-TV channels on iOS or Android devices, with support for Apple AirPlay and Google Cast.
News categories: NAGRA, Canal+ International, Stéphane Le Dréau, Maxime Woimant, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Myanmar, OTT
NAGRA extends content protection partnership with kbro in Taiwan
Jan 30, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has extended its content protection partnership with kbro, Taiwan’s number one cable operator, to include the service provider’s new 4K Ultra HD service delivered over a hybrid cable and OTT network.
News categories: NAGRA, kbro, Stéphane Le Dréau, Alex Hsieh, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Conax content protection supports Cignal TV’s growth in the Philippines
Sep 13, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Cignal TV in the Philippines has reached two million subscribers. Cignal TV delivers multiple format TV and hybrid services to a range of set-top-boxes with security based on Conax' cardless solution.
News categories: Conax, Cignal TV, Stéphane Le Dréau, Jane Basas, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Philippines, Satellite
NAGRA protects KT SkyLife's satellite/mobile TV service for vehicles
Jun 25, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is securing SkyLife LTE TV (SLT). SLT allows passengers in cars and buses to enjoy HD satellite programming 'on-the-go' without interruption caused by traveling in heavy rain or through South Korea’s tunnels.
News categories: NAGRA, KT SkyLife, Stéphane Le Dréau, Han Lee, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, In-Car, Korea, Satellite
NAGRA powers new OTT service for Taiwan Broadband Communications
Jun 6, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing an OTT platform for Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC). Powered by NAGRA’s OpenTV Suite, TBC’s OTT service will give consumers 'on-the-go' access to live TV plus advanced features such as VOD.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Stéphane Le Dréau, Jimmy Chen, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Taiwan, UX
KT Skylife adds NexGuard watermarking to partnership with NAGRA
Apr 5, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that NexGuard watermarking has been selected by KT Skylife. The partnership allows KT Skylife to meet forensic watermarking requirements mandated by MovieLabs’ Enhanced Content Protection for premium content, including 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
News categories: NAGRA, KT Skylife, Stephane Le Dreau, Digital TV, Korea, NABShow, Satellite, Watermarking
NAGRA supports StarHub’s transition to IP platform
Sep 4, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has completed the end-to-end integration of StarHub’s multi-network pay-TV services into the operator’s brand new Hubtricity facility.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Stéphane Le Dreau, Chong Siew Loong, Cable TV, Digital TV, Singapore
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform