Digital TV News: SuperOnline
Amino to provide STBs for Turkcell Superonline IPTV services
Nov 10, 2014 – Amino has announced that it has secured a contract from Turkcell to provide its Live Advanced Media Platform for the rollout of IPTV services. The operator has begun rolling out its Turkcell TV+ service as part of an enhanced 'tripleplay' multiscreen offering.
News categories: Amino, Turkcell, Superonline, Donald McGarva, Murat Erkan, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Turkey
Turkcell TV+ set-top box launches in Turkey
Oct 17, 2014 – Turkcell (NYSE: TKC, BIST: TCELL) has announced that Turkcell TV+, which was previously offered only on mobile devices and computers, will now be available on television sets.
News categories: Turkcell, Sureyya Ciliv, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Antik delivers turnkey IPTV solution to Azerbaijan
Mar 17, 2014 – Antik Technology has announced that it has provided IPTV hardware and software to SuperOnline, an Azerbaijan fixed broadband company. The pilot project for SuperOnline was deployed at the end of last year.
News categories: Antik, SuperOnline, Igor Kolla, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
European Fibre Leaders Welcome Turkey to Their Ranks
Feb 9, 2011 – The second half of 2010 was a period of accelerated growth in FTTH networks, both in terms of buildings passed and subscribers connected, the FTTH Council Europe revealed in a presentation to journalists at the FTTH Conference in Milan.
News categories: FTTH Council Europe, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fibre, Finland, France, IPTV, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Market Research, Netherlands, Norway, OTT, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware