Digital TV News: UniqCast
TV Anywhere and UniqCast power GloTV launch in Nigeria
Sep 4, 2021 – TV Anywhere Africa has partnered with Globacom to launch GloTV in Nigeria. UniqCast provided an OTT platform as part of the turnkey solution, enabling the TV Anywhere service offering.
News categories: UniqCast, TV Anywhere Africa, Globacom, Darko Robic, Obafemi Banigbe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Nigeria, Streaming
Bangladesh's MiME selects UniqCast's OTT/IPTV solution
Aug 2, 2021 – MiME, an ISP in Bangladesh, has selected UniqCast's IPTV/OTT solution to power OTT and IPTV services for its broadband subscribers. MiME will now be able to offer double play services with a premium TV experience.
News categories: UniqCast, MiME/DigiCon, Benchmark Broadcast, Darko Robic, Mahmoud Ulhaq, Ramesh Babu, Bangladesh, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
Feb 25, 2020 – Telikom PNG has partnered with UniqCast to offer triple play services including TV in Papua New Guinea. UniqCast, with system integrator, Benchmark Broadcast, has provided content and subscriber management, streaming servers and a client application for Android TV STBs.
News categories: UniqCast, Telikom PNG, Benchmark Broadcast, Darko Robič, Xavier Victor, Ramesh Babu, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Melanesia, Set Top Box, UX
UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
Jun 17, 2019 – Mawarid Electronics offers internet and voice services to customers in Saudi Arabia. With UniqCast, Mawarid Electronics aims to offer full triple play services to their customers, as we well as to other service providers in the region.
News categories: UniqCast, Mawarid Electronics, Darko Robič, www.mel.sa/, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Saudi Arabia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere
Slovenia's Teleing adds catch up and multiscreen with UniqCast
Jun 20, 2017 – Teleing, a cable operator in Slovenia, has launched Catch Up TV and multiscreen support based on UniqCast's Interactive TV platform, enabling them to extend their service and keep an edge in the competitive TV market.
News categories: UniqCast, Teleing, Darko Robič, Janez Smolkovic, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Slovenia
UniqCast partners with SDMC for hybrid DVB-T
Apr 15, 2016 – UniqCast and SDMC have integrated the SDMC DVB-T2/IP hybrid, Android-based STB, with the UniqCast IPTV / OTT middleware platform. Having the most popular linear TV channels over DVB-T makes significant savings in network utilization.
News categories: UniqCast, SDMC, Darko Robic, David Li, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial, Worldwide
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community