Digital TV News: ABOX42
PerceptionTV integrates IPTV platform with ABOX42 set-tops
Jan 12, 2016 – PerceptionTV and ABOX42 have joined forces to provide customers with a complete IPTV/OTT hardware and software solution. The Perception platform will be integrated into ABOX42’s M series smart set-top-box platform and showcased at a number of industry events in 2016.
News categories: ABOX42, PerceptionTV, Matthias Greve, John Mills, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
EVIO Polska selects ABOX42 SmartSTB for fibre TV
Nov 30, 2015 – ABOX42 has announced that EVIO Polska, a leading Polish Fiber TV service provider, has selected the ABOX42 M-Series SmartSTB platform for its new TV service ‘Telewizja Swiatlowodowa’ which will be used by over 100 local fibre-optic networks throughout Poland.
News categories: ABOX42, EVIO Polska, Oliver Soellner, Mariusz Filipiak, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Poland, Set Top Box
ABOX42 debuts Broadcom-based UHD/4K HEVC SmartSTB at IBC
Sep 1, 2015 – ABOX42 will unveil its Broadcom-based M40 Smart STB platform at IBC. The M40 is based on ABOX42's SmartSDK middleware which provides an HTML5 browser-based user interface and support for application environments such as HbbTV.
News categories: ABOX42, Broadcom, Matthias Greve, Stuart Thomson, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Deutsche Glasfaser selects Verimatrix for multiscreen TV
Sep 10, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) to provide revenue security for its linear TV, radio, VOD and multiscreen services.
News categories: Verimatrix, Deutsche Glasfaser, Niels Jonkman, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, Germany, IBC2019, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
Deutsche Glasfaser selects ABOX42 STB for fibre TV in Germany
Sep 9, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser has selected ABOX42's M-Series SmartSTB platform for its 'DGTV' service. Deutsche Glasfaser is one of the first major operators to deliver a full live IPTV service using unicast technologies.
News categories: ABOX42, Deutsche Glasfaser, Niels Jonkman, Matthias Greve, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, Germany, HbbTV, HTML5, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box
ABOX42 integrates Nordija multiscreen middleware
Jul 9, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that has partnered with Nordija to provide a complete solution for interactive TV. ABOX42's Smart STB platform is now fully compatible with the multiscreen middleware of Nordija.
News categories: ABOX42, Nordija, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ABOX42 and Netrange join forces for Smart TV / OTT
May 19, 2014 – NetRange has announced a partnership with Abox42. NetRange will offer its complete Smart TV solution to any customer instantly on all IPTV & OTT STB platforms of Abox42.
News categories: NetRange, Abox42, Apps, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zattoo selects ABOX42 STBs for white label multiscreen TV service
May 13, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that it has been selected by Zattoo to expand the existing Zattoo B2B white label TV solutions and services to big screen TV in German speaking markets. The new solution will be presented at ANGACOM.
News categories: ABOX42, Zattoo, Nick Brambring, Matthias Greve, ANGA COM, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Switzerland
Dutch IPTV service Sparql selects ABOX42 STB platform
May 7, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that it is supplying its IPTV and OTT STB platform for the new Dutch IPTV service Sparql. Sparql subscribers will be equipped exclusively with ABOX42's M12 Smart Set Top Box.
News categories: ABOX42, Sparql, Cambrium, Gerrit de Munck, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues