Cambodia Digital TV News
Thaicom DTV Service sells 246,000 dishes in 2009
Feb 19, 2010 – Thaicom (Bangkok:THCOM) has released its annual financial statements for 2009. In 2009, DTV Service Co. had a continued growth of DTV sales volume. At 2009-end, the number of DTV satellite dish sets sold thus far by DTV was 592,886.
News categories: Thaicom, DTV Service, Cambodia, Laos, Results, Satellite, Thailand
ASEAN reaches agreement on specifications for Set-top Boxes and Analogue Broadcasting Switch-off
Jun 19, 2008 – The 6th ASEAN Digital Broadcasting (ADB) Meeting in Singapore successfully concluded with officials agreeing on a common set of technical specifications for Standard Definition and High Definition digital set-top-boxes for ASEAN.
News categories: ASEAN, Brunei, Cambodia, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Set Top Box, Singapore, Terrestrial, Thailand, Vietnam
THAICOM Announces First Quarter 2008 Results
May 14, 2008 – DTV Service Co, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Thaicom (SET BKK: THCOM), has announced that at the end of the first quarter a total of 145,762 DTV satellite dish sets had been sold since the service was launched in mid 2007.
News categories: THAICOM, Cambodia, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Portable Video Playback On The Rise Across Asia; GfK Asia Expects Asian Consumers to Purchase More than 10 Million Portable Video Players in 2007
Aug 24, 2007 – GfK Asia releases its 2007 Half Year Pan Asian Consumer Electronics Data Summary, highlighting the trends in the region's consumer electronics sector.
News categories: Asia, Australia, Cambodia, Camcorder, China, Digital TV, DVD, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Market Research, New Zealand, Optical Disc Recorder, Philippines, Singapore, Smart TV, Tablet, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
ASEAN to define guidelines for adoption of digital TV by 2008
Jun 21, 2007 – ASEAN countries are looking to set up a list of criteria to encourage the adoption of digital TV in the region by 2008.
News categories: Asia, Brunei, Cambodia, Digital TV, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Set Top Box, Singapore, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Thailand, Vietnam
Ninth Conference of the ASEAN Ministers Responsible for Information concludes
May 24, 2007 – The Ministers endorsed DVB-T as the common digital terrestrial television broadcasting standard for ASEAN and took note of the proposal by some ASEAN Member Countries for ASEAN to work towards 2015 as a common switch-off date.
News categories: Asia, Brunei, Cambodia, Digital TV, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Terrestrial, Thailand, Vietnam
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature