Digital TV News: ARM
Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
May 23, 2023 – Imagination Technologies is bringing seamless visual experiences to consumer devices with the new IMG CXM GPU range which includes the smallest GPU to support HDR user interfaces natively.
News categories: Imagination Technologies, James Chapman, Dr. Charlie Su, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart Home, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
MPA releases India online video report 2022-23
May 17, 2023 – Media Partners Asia (MPA) has released a report, based on data from its AMPD platform, that provides insights on the growing online video industry in India over the calendar year 2022 and Q1 2023.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Mihir Shah, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Streaming
Warner Bros. Discovery adds more measurement & attribution partners
May 11, 2023 – Warner Bros. Discovery U.S Ad Sales has announced partnerships with 605, ABCS Insights, DISQO, EDO, LoopMe and Pilotly to further demonstrate ad campaign effectiveness across its platforms.
News categories: Warner Bros. Discovery, Andrea Zapata, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Fubo enhances CTV ad measurement with iSpot.tv
May 10, 2023 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has partnered with iSpot.tv to bolster CTV measurement across its video ad inventory, including data on the number of impressions delivered to households not reached by linear TV.
News categories: iSpot.tv, FuboTV, Dan Loewenberg, David Gandler, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Samba TV partners with Admo.tv on TV measurement & attribution
Apr 18, 2023 – Samba TV has announced a partnership with Admo.tv to bring measurement and attribution to the French market, after a record year of growth and expansion in Samba TV's European markets.
News categories: Samba TV, Admo.tv, David Barker, Pierre Figeat, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France
Bally's Interactive offers live sports streaming with Harmonic
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Bally's Interactive is using Harmonic for cloud playout and branding to deliver sports video with low latency on the Bally Live app.
News categories: Harmonic, Bally's Interactive, Gil Rudge, Matthew Webster, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Intigral selects VisualOn transcoder for its VOD Network
Apr 5, 2023 – VisualOn has announced that Intigral has selected the VisualOn Optimizer to optimize CDN bandwidth and storage cost while maintaining and improving end-user video quality for the VoD network.
News categories: VisualOn, Intigral, Yang Cai, Eyad Al Dwaik, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, NABShow, Streaming
Streann Media integrates Zixi video over IP technology
Apr 4, 2023 – Zixi has announced that Streann Media has integrated Zixi's video over IP technology into its Smart OTT platform for content creators delivering live streams to connected devices.
News categories: Zixi, Streann Media, John Wastcoat, Giovanni Punzo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
U.S. JIC reveals certification criteria for premium video measurement
Mar 6, 2023 – OpenAP on behalf of the U.S. JIC has announced the publication of initial requirements for premium video cross-platform currencies, a milestone in coalescing the industry around common standards.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform