Digital TV News: Jiuzhou Electric
Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
Jan 20, 2020 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Realtek Semiconductor (Taiwan: 2379.TW) and Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric have joined the NAGRA Android TV Fast Track program. This latest partnership will help enable Android TV based services for cable operators.
News categories: NAGRA, Realtek, Jiuzhou Electric, Maurice van Riek, Yee-Wei Huang, Richard Han, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Jiuzhou to deploy SERAPHIC HTML5 browser
May 3, 2016 – Jiuzhou Electric has announced a cooperation with SERAPHIC. Jiuzhou will deploy SERAPHIC's HbbTV, YouTube Leanback, Open Browser and TV Store solutions ported on STB SoCs, targeting the global pay-TV market.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Jiuzhou Electric, CCBN, Digital TV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Jiuzhou to distribute Frog by Wyplay pre-integrated on its STBs
Sep 4, 2015 – Wyplay and Jiuzhou have announced their collaboration on the Frog Turnkey solution. Wyplay provides the Frog Turnkey solution pre-integrated on Jiuzhou devices while Jiuzhou promotes it towards pay TV operators and handles customization.
News categories: Wyplay, Jiuzhou, Jacques Bourgninaud, Huang Wei, Africa, Asia, Digital TV, IBC2020, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box
Jiuzhou to deploy 1 million Frog by Wyplay IPTV STBs in Brazil
Sep 9, 2014 – Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric and Wyplay have announced the closing of a commercial contract with a major IPTV wholesale operator in Brazil for devices and services relying on the Frog solution.
News categories: Wyplay, Jiuzhou, Jacques Bourgninaud, Huang Wei, Brazil, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Jiuzhou integrates FROG by Wyplay TV software
Jan 9, 2014 – Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric has announced that it has decided to join Frog by Wyplay initiative for its next generation STB platforms.
News categories: Frog by Wyplay, Shenzhen Jiuzhou, Dominique Feral, Wei Huang, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Rovi and Jiuzhou Collaborate to Integrate DivX® HD in Set-Top Box
Nov 14, 2011 – Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) has announced the signing of a new multi-year licensing agreement for DivX® technology with Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric Co., one of the largest set-top box (STB) manufacturers in China.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box
JENA and Qtv to Bring the Qtv Internet TV Media Player to JENA STBs and TVs
Apr 12, 2010 – JENA, a division of JIUZHOU Electric, and Qtv have announced that that they will partner to integrate Qtv's Internet TV media player with JENA's network connected set-top boxes (STBs) and televisions.
News categories: Qtv, JENA Corp, Widevine, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
China Telecom Opens IPTV Set-top Box Tender
Aug 5, 2009 – China Telecom (NYSE: CHA; Hong Kong:0728) has officially opened bidding for procurement of set-top boxes compliant with the company's IPTV V2.0 technology standard.
News categories: China Telecom, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020