Digital TV News: Viaccess-Orca
Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
Apr 14, 2021 – Mola TV is using Viaccess-Orca's Secure Video Player to deliver English Premier League (EPL) matches in Indonesia. The player supports client-side ad insertion, maximizing monetization opportunities for Mola TV.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Mola TV, Dokyung Lee, Ching Ping Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Media Player, OTT
Cable Club launches Android TV offering in Peru with Viaccess-Orca
Mar 11, 2021 – Cable Club is launching an OTT offering in Peru featuring Android TV STBs, mobile apps for live video streaming, and catch-up TV content, powered by Viaccess-Orca's TVaaS cloud-based TV platform and DRM.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Cable Club, Philippe Leonetti, Ana Lucia Gonzales, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Peru, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
Mar 4, 2021 – Megacable is expanding the delivery of its Xview+ OTT service to Android TV set-top boxes using Viaccess-Orca's TV Platform. Xview+ brings together content in one place, creating a unified experience for subscribers.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Megacable, Philippe Leonetti, Gerardo Seifert, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT, Set Top Box
Orange France deploys nPVR with Viaccess-Orca
Dec 16, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that, using VO's Service Delivery Platform, Orange France is now offering nPVR capabilities that enable its subscribers to schedule and record linear channels from any device.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Philippe Leonetti, Christian Bombrun, Yvonnick Boursier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV
TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
Sep 21, 2020 – Anevia and Viaccess-Orca have announced the launch of an OTT TV platform in Bogotá with TV Red Digital. TV Red Digital will operate the platform as a white-label OTT TV resource available to Colombian ISPs.
News categories: Anevia, Viaccess-Orca, Grégory Samson, Carlos Ramos, Days Velazco, Colombia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV
Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
Sep 15, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that 1.75 billion licenses of its multi-DRM cloud service have been delivered in the last 12 months by Orange, demonstrating the scalability of the solution for IPTV and OTT service protection.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Philippe Leonetti, Christian Bombrun, Belgium, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRM, France, IPTV, Poland, Spain
Viaccess-Orca 5G-compatible VR player deployed by PCCW Media
Jul 23, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that its secure video player, supporting the delivery of virtual reality (VR) and 8K video over 5G networks, has been deployed by PCCW Media for its new VR content.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, PCCW, Philippe Lasry, Belinda Chan, 5G, Content Protection, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Media Player, VR
Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
Jul 9, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Flynet, an ISP in El Salvador, is using its multi-DRM for content protection. Using the solution, Flynet can securely deliver live OTT channels to subscribers on every screen.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Flynet, Carlos Ramos, Alexander Gomez, Digital TV, DRM, El Salvador, OTT
Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
Feb 26, 2020 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced today that its Dynamic Watermarking solution, developed in collaboration with b<>com, has undergone a stringent assessment carried out by Cartesian, an independent consultancy company for the communications and digital media industries.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, b<>com, Cartesian, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Gaëtan Le Guelvouit, Lee Kent, Content Protection, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting