Digital TV News: Viaccess-Orca
Viaccess-Orca powers CNT video streaming service in Ecuador
Sep 15, 2023 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that CNT will use VO's Cloud Platform, multi-DRM solution, Secure Video Player, and multiscreen apps for the delivery of its new CNTPlay OTT service in Ecuador.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, CNT, Philippe Léonetti, Diego Perez, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Ecuador, IBC2023, Media Player, Streaming
Viaccess-Orca integrates generative AI with Microsoft
Sep 14, 2023 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) is collaborating with Microsoft to integrate large language models on Microsoft Azure to enhance personalized content discovery, recommendations, and protection.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Microsoft Azure, Alain Nochimowski, Xavier Perret, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, UX, Worldwide
FPT Play delivers Android TV service with Viaccess-Orca
Apr 11, 2023 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that FPT Play in Vietnam is using a Widevine CAS solution powered by VO for IPTV streams in its latest Android TV hybrid OTT/IPTV set-top box.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Widevine, FPT Play, Brian Baker, Le Trong Duc, Android TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Vietnam
Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
Feb 2, 2023 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Broadpeak have announced that they have joined forces to provide Cellcom with an end-to-end solution offering super-low latency for live sports streaming over OTT set-top boxes.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess-Orca, Cellcom, Jacques Le Mancq, Philippe Léonetti, Gil Hershberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
GTD expands service offering with Viaccess-Orca
Oct 18, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Chilean telecommunications operator GTD is optimizing its IPTV service and new OTT offering with VO's Service Delivery Platform (SDP).
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, GTD, Philippe Léonetti, Cristian Carcamo, Android TV, Chile, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming
Swiss Broadcasting protects content with Viaccess-Orca CAS
Sep 7, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Swiss Broadcasting Corporation (SRG SSR) has recently introduced a new card version of VO's Conditional Access System (CAS) for the security of its satellite TV distribution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, SRG SSR, Pascal Birot, Simon Blumer, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Satellite, Switzerland
Viaccess-Orca and Ateme redefine linear TV with Personal Channels
Sep 6, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca and Ateme have partnered to simplify the creation of VOD-to-live and personalized live channels. The Personal Live Channels service is powered by Ateme streaming integrated with VO content discovery and targeted advertising.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Ateme, Dror Mangel, Ahmed Swidan, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca watermarking to be added to Harmonic's live sports platform
Sep 1, 2022 – Watermarking technology from Viaccess-Orca (VO) will be integrated with Harmonic's VOS®360 cloud SaaS platform, offering a solution for quickly identifying piracy sources and stopping content restreaming.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Harmonic, Mathieu Harel, Eric Gallier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
May 25, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Univision will deliver its IPTV service in Mongolia with an end-to-end solution from VO. VO's TV Platform will allow the operator to quickly create new services, including aggregated content offerings.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Univision, Philippe Léonetti, Tulga Otgonbayar, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126