Digital TV News: Christophe Aulnette
Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
Feb 1, 2023 – The rapid evolution of the market towards standardized set-top boxes based on Android TV should allow Netgem to completely withdraw from the sale of access equipment and the associated working capital requirements.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Netgem shows smart home at MWC17; Invests in Voxtok
Feb 24, 2017 – At Mobile World Congress Netgem will present two innovations in its smart home roadmap: Voice Control with Amazon, and SoundBox - the first connected speakers to embed set-top-box technology.
News categories: Netgem, Voxtok, Christophe Aulnette, Joel Reboul, Digital TV, MandA, Middleware, MWC22, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Netgem launches out-of-the-box connected TV solution
Mar 19, 2014 – Netgem has announced its latest connected TV solution, netbox360. The offering enables operators to bring linear, on-demand and OTT content and services to any screen in the home, delivering immersive experiences in a personalised, 'lean-back' fashion.
News categories: Netgem, Christophe Aulnette, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
eircom's eVision TV launches with Netgem STBs
Oct 17, 2013 – Netgem has announced that Ireland's eircom has started rolling out its new eVision TV service based on Netgem's technologies. The service is delivered via Netgem's 7700 series STB and its mediacenter 8000 PVR series allowing eircom to offer both main room and multiroom options.
News categories: Netgem, eircom, Christophe Aulnette, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Ireland, Set Top Box
Netgem partners with Zeop in La Réunion
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Zeop, a cable and fiber operator in La Réunion, a French overseas department in the Indian Ocean, has partnered with Netgem to launch next generation TV services.
News categories: Netgem, Zeop, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, France, IPTV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaplay launches advanced TV streaming services with Netgem in Sweden
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has been selected by Viaplay (Stockholm: MTGA, MTGB) to supply its Viaplay Box. The Viaplay box offers viewers OTT-delivered TV channels, free to air terrestrial channels and Viaplay services in one single set-top box.
News categories: Netgem, Viaplay, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Sweden, Terrestrial
Netgem IPTV solution dramatically reduces the overall cost for Broadband Operators
Mar 20, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its latest TV solution for Broadband Operators. The underlying N7700 hardware is equipped with the latest SoC from Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM), with enough resources for a multi-year software roadmap.
News categories: Netgem, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Netgem selected by Netia in Poland for its IPTV offering
Nov 9, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Netia (WSE: NET) has started rolling out its new TV service in Poland based on Netgem's technologies. Netgem will provide Netia with its middleware and hybrid DTT/internet set-top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, Netia SA, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
P&TLuxembourg upgrades to IPTV 2.0 with Netgem
Oct 13, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has been selected by P&TLuxembourg to upgrade its service to a next-generation IPTV offering. Netgem will provide P&T with its software and intelligent set top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, P&TLuxembourg, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution