Digital TV News: Christophe Aulnette
Netgem shows smart home at MWC17; Invests in Voxtok
Feb 24, 2017 – At Mobile World Congress Netgem will present two innovations in its smart home roadmap: Voice Control with Amazon, and SoundBox - the first connected speakers to embed set-top-box technology.
News categories: Netgem, Voxtok, Christophe Aulnette, Joel Reboul, Digital TV, MandA, Middleware, MWC21, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Netgem launches out-of-the-box connected TV solution
Mar 19, 2014 – Netgem has announced its latest connected TV solution, netbox360. The offering enables operators to bring linear, on-demand and OTT content and services to any screen in the home, delivering immersive experiences in a personalised, 'lean-back' fashion.
News categories: Netgem, Christophe Aulnette, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
eircom's eVision TV launches with Netgem STBs
Oct 17, 2013 – Netgem has announced that Ireland's eircom has started rolling out its new eVision TV service based on Netgem's technologies. The service is delivered via Netgem's 7700 series STB and its mediacenter 8000 PVR series allowing eircom to offer both main room and multiroom options.
News categories: Netgem, eircom, Christophe Aulnette, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Ireland, Set Top Box
Netgem partners with Zeop in La Réunion
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Zeop, a cable and fiber operator in La Réunion, a French overseas department in the Indian Ocean, has partnered with Netgem to launch next generation TV services.
News categories: Netgem, Zeop, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, France, IPTV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaplay launches advanced TV streaming services with Netgem in Sweden
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has been selected by Viaplay (Stockholm: MTGA, MTGB) to supply its Viaplay Box. The Viaplay box offers viewers OTT-delivered TV channels, free to air terrestrial channels and Viaplay services in one single set-top box.
News categories: Netgem, Viaplay, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Sweden, Terrestrial
Netgem IPTV solution dramatically reduces the overall cost for Broadband Operators
Mar 20, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its latest TV solution for Broadband Operators. The underlying N7700 hardware is equipped with the latest SoC from Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM), with enough resources for a multi-year software roadmap.
News categories: Netgem, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Netgem selected by Netia in Poland for its IPTV offering
Nov 9, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Netia (WSE: NET) has started rolling out its new TV service in Poland based on Netgem's technologies. Netgem will provide Netia with its middleware and hybrid DTT/internet set-top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, Netia SA, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
P&TLuxembourg upgrades to IPTV 2.0 with Netgem
Oct 13, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has been selected by P&TLuxembourg to upgrade its service to a next-generation IPTV offering. Netgem will provide P&T with its software and intelligent set top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, P&TLuxembourg, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
Netgem makes the tablet the new truly portable TV within the connected home
Jul 6, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its 'N Cloud' which enables operators to meet customer demand for access to all content, including live TV and VOD, from any connected device within the home. Monaco Telecom will be the first to deploy.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Monaco, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021