Digital TV News: Christophe Aulnette
Netgem shows smart home at MWC17; Invests in Voxtok
Feb 24, 2017 – At Mobile World Congress Netgem will present two innovations in its smart home roadmap: Voice Control with Amazon, and SoundBox - the first connected speakers to embed set-top-box technology.
News categories: Netgem, Voxtok, Christophe Aulnette, Joel Reboul, Digital TV, Middleware, MnA, MWC20, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Netgem launches out-of-the-box connected TV solution
Mar 19, 2014 – Netgem has announced its latest connected TV solution, netbox360. The offering enables operators to bring linear, on-demand and OTT content and services to any screen in the home, delivering immersive experiences in a personalised, 'lean-back' fashion.
News categories: Netgem, Christophe Aulnette, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
eircom's eVision TV launches with Netgem STBs
Oct 17, 2013 – Netgem has announced that Ireland's eircom has started rolling out its new eVision TV service based on Netgem's technologies. The service is delivered via Netgem's 7700 series STB and its mediacenter 8000 PVR series allowing eircom to offer both main room and multiroom options.
News categories: Netgem, eircom, Christophe Aulnette, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Ireland, Set Top Box
Netgem partners with Zeop in La Réunion
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Zeop, a cable and fiber operator in La Réunion, a French overseas department in the Indian Ocean, has partnered with Netgem to launch next generation TV services.
News categories: Netgem, Zeop, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, France, IPTV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaplay launches advanced TV streaming services with Netgem in Sweden
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has been selected by Viaplay (Stockholm: MTGA, MTGB) to supply its Viaplay Box. The Viaplay box offers viewers OTT-delivered TV channels, free to air terrestrial channels and Viaplay services in one single set-top box.
News categories: Netgem, Viaplay, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Sweden, Terrestrial
Netgem IPTV solution dramatically reduces the overall cost for Broadband Operators
Mar 20, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its latest TV solution for Broadband Operators. The underlying N7700 hardware is equipped with the latest SoC from Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM), with enough resources for a multi-year software roadmap.
News categories: Netgem, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Netgem selected by Netia in Poland for its IPTV offering
Nov 9, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Netia (WSE: NET) has started rolling out its new TV service in Poland based on Netgem's technologies. Netgem will provide Netia with its middleware and hybrid DTT/internet set-top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, Netia SA, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
P&TLuxembourg upgrades to IPTV 2.0 with Netgem
Oct 13, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has been selected by P&TLuxembourg to upgrade its service to a next-generation IPTV offering. Netgem will provide P&T with its software and intelligent set top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, P&TLuxembourg, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
Netgem makes the tablet the new truly portable TV within the connected home
Jul 6, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its 'N Cloud' which enables operators to meet customer demand for access to all content, including live TV and VOD, from any connected device within the home. Monaco Telecom will be the first to deploy.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Monaco, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers