Digital TV News: Claude Seyrat
Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
Nov 19, 2019 – Edgeware and ENENSYS have announced that the two companies are forming a technological and global sales alliance. The companies will cooperate on key opportunities which leverage the strengths of each in their respective markets.
News categories: ENENSYS, Andy Hooper, Claude Seyrat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Expway demonstrates live streaming over LTE at Vodafone Innovation event
Oct 31, 2017 – Expway has demonstrated sustained live streaming over LTE at a recent Vodafone Innovation event. The showcase proved that operators can now add uninterrupted TV – even during peak-times – to their traditional fixed wireless or mobile LTE services.
News categories: Expway, Claude Seyrat, Broadband, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
Thomson Video Networks and Expway to demo live LTE distribution with eMBMS at IBC
Sep 1, 2015 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that at IBC it will showcase with Expway a full LTE distribution chain consisting of live encoding by its ViBE VS7000 HD/SD encoder and encapsulation via Expway's BMSC multicast server and eMBMS middleware devices.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Expway, Eric Gallier, Claude Seyrat, 5G, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
Sequans and Expway deliver LTE Broadcast over Wi-Fi solution
Apr 21, 2015 – Sequans Communications (NYSE: SQNS) and Expway have announced the availability of a new platform for the delivery of LTE broadcast service to an LTE-Wi-Fi router, enabling all devices in range of the Wi-Fi router to receive the LTE broadcast streams.
News categories: Sequans, Expway, Craig Miller, Claude Seyrat, 5G, Middleware, Router, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Expway LTE Multicast middleware ported to Technicolor OTT set-top-box
Mar 2, 2015 – Expway has announced that its LTE Multicast middleware is now available on a Technicolor (Paris:TCH) Over-the-top (OTT) set-top-box. The result of this integration has been successfully tested on the Ericsson LTE Multicast platform.
News categories: Expway, Technicolor, Claude Seyrat, 5G, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC19, OTT, Set Top Box
Japanese 'NOTTV' Mobile TV Powered by Expway Mobile Broadcast Middleware and NTT Data MSE Embedded Development Services
Apr 17, 2012 – NTT DATA MSE and Expway have announced that their solution powers the NOTTV mobile TV service in Japan. The solution is being integrated in tens of Android mobile devices this year and is expected to be in 50 million devices over the next 5 years.
News categories: Expway, NTT DATA MSE, NOTTV, Digital TV, Japan, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow
Expway and LG demonstrate mobile TV reference design at NAB 2009
Apr 20, 2009 – Two leading players in the nascent ATSC Mobile Digital Television (DTV) market have demonstrated an end-to-end, standards-based reference design aimed at accelerating the rollout of this promising technology.
News categories: Expway, LG Electronics, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, USA
Discretix, DiBcom & Expway Demonstrate Complete Mobile TV Reference Design at 2009 Mobile World Congress
Feb 16, 2009 – DiBcom, Expway and Discretix have announced the debut of an end-to-end, standards-based mobile TV reference design, that will be on display at the 2009 Mobile World Congress.
News categories: DiBcom, Expway, Discretix, Content Protection, Middleware, Mobile, MWC19, Semiconductor
Expway's innovative software for TV over mobile now deployed in more than 1 million mobile devices worldwide
Sep 11, 2007 – Expway has announced that its FastESG™ client software has been deployed in more than one million DVB-H mobile telephones and portable media players worldwide.
News categories: EXPWAY, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, Results
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service