Digital TV News: Claude Seyrat
Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
Nov 19, 2019 – Edgeware and ENENSYS have announced that the two companies are forming a technological and global sales alliance. The companies will cooperate on key opportunities which leverage the strengths of each in their respective markets.
News categories: ENENSYS, Andy Hooper, Claude Seyrat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Expway demonstrates live streaming over LTE at Vodafone Innovation event
Oct 31, 2017 – Expway has demonstrated sustained live streaming over LTE at a recent Vodafone Innovation event. The showcase proved that operators can now add uninterrupted TV – even during peak-times – to their traditional fixed wireless or mobile LTE services.
News categories: Expway, Claude Seyrat, Broadband, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
Thomson Video Networks and Expway to demo live LTE distribution with eMBMS at IBC
Sep 1, 2015 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that at IBC it will showcase with Expway a full LTE distribution chain consisting of live encoding by its ViBE VS7000 HD/SD encoder and encapsulation via Expway's BMSC multicast server and eMBMS middleware devices.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Expway, Eric Gallier, Claude Seyrat, 5G, IBC, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
Sequans and Expway deliver LTE Broadcast over Wi-Fi solution
Apr 21, 2015 – Sequans Communications (NYSE: SQNS) and Expway have announced the availability of a new platform for the delivery of LTE broadcast service to an LTE-Wi-Fi router, enabling all devices in range of the Wi-Fi router to receive the LTE broadcast streams.
News categories: Sequans, Expway, Craig Miller, Claude Seyrat, 5G, Middleware, Router, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Expway LTE Multicast middleware ported to Technicolor OTT set-top-box
Mar 2, 2015 – Expway has announced that its LTE Multicast middleware is now available on a Technicolor (Paris:TCH) Over-the-top (OTT) set-top-box. The result of this integration has been successfully tested on the Ericsson LTE Multicast platform.
News categories: Expway, Technicolor, Claude Seyrat, 5G, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC21, OTT, Set Top Box
Japanese 'NOTTV' Mobile TV Powered by Expway Mobile Broadcast Middleware and NTT Data MSE Embedded Development Services
Apr 17, 2012 – NTT DATA MSE and Expway have announced that their solution powers the NOTTV mobile TV service in Japan. The solution is being integrated in tens of Android mobile devices this year and is expected to be in 50 million devices over the next 5 years.
News categories: Expway, NTT DATA MSE, NOTTV, Digital TV, Japan, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow
Expway and LG demonstrate mobile TV reference design at NAB 2009
Apr 20, 2009 – Two leading players in the nascent ATSC Mobile Digital Television (DTV) market have demonstrated an end-to-end, standards-based reference design aimed at accelerating the rollout of this promising technology.
News categories: Expway, LG Electronics, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, USA
Discretix, DiBcom & Expway Demonstrate Complete Mobile TV Reference Design at 2009 Mobile World Congress
Feb 16, 2009 – DiBcom, Expway and Discretix have announced the debut of an end-to-end, standards-based mobile TV reference design, that will be on display at the 2009 Mobile World Congress.
News categories: DiBcom, Expway, Discretix, Content Protection, Middleware, Mobile, MWC21, Semiconductor
Expway's innovative software for TV over mobile now deployed in more than 1 million mobile devices worldwide
Sep 11, 2007 – Expway has announced that its FastESG™ client software has been deployed in more than one million DVB-H mobile telephones and portable media players worldwide.
News categories: EXPWAY, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Mobile, Results
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021