Digital TV News: Earnings Release
Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
Nov 14, 2019 – Dish TV India (BSE: 532839, NSE: DISHTV, LSE: DTVL) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019. The Company added 42 thousand subscribers at a net level during the period. The total net subscriber base finished at 23.94 million.
News categories: Dish TV India, Anil Dua, Digital TV, India, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
LG Uplus adds 331,000 IPTV subscribers in 2015
Jan 25, 2016 – According to earnings data from LG Uplus (KRX: 032640), the company had 2.28 million IPTV subscribers at the end of 2015, up from 1.949 million at the end of 2014 - a gain of 81,258 in the fourth quarter and 330,768 over the year
News categories: LG Uplus, IPTV, Korea, Results, Subscribers
In 2015 Time Warner Cable added video customers for the first time in nine years
Jan 4, 2016 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) has announced that its full-year residential subscriber growth in 2015 was its best ever, with customer relationship net additions of 618,000 and video net additions of 32,000.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Rob Marcus, Cable TV, Subscribers, USA
Sky Italia subscribers down 28,000 in 4Q 2012
Feb 6, 2013 – News Corporation (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) has reported results for the three months ending December 31, 2012. SKY Italia experienced a net reduction of approximately 28,000 subscribers during the quarter, bringing total subscribers to 4.83 million.
News categories: Sky Italia, News Corp, Italy, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
DISH Network Announces Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Nov 7, 2011 – DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) has reported its third quarter 2011 results. DISH Network's net subscribers decreased by 111,000 during the third quarter, and the company ended Sept. 30, 2011, with 13.945 million subscribers.
News categories: DISH Network, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, USA
DIRECTV Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results
Nov 3, 2011 – DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV) has reported results for the third quarter of 2011. DIRECTV Latin America recorded 574,000 net additions in the quarter while Sky Mexico added 238,000 net new subscribers. DIRECTV U.S. net additions were 327,000.
News categories: DIRECTV, DIRECTV Latin America, Sky Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Latin America, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Results, Satellite, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela
Liberty Global Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
Nov 2, 2011 – Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) has announced results for the third quarter. Over the three and nine months ended September 30, 2011, Liberty Global added 234,000 and 739,000 digital cable subscribers, driven by strong demand for HD and DVR services.
News categories: Liberty Global, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cable TV, Chile, Czech Republic, DVR, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, MMDS, Netherlands, Poland, Puerto Rico, Results, Romania, Satellite, Slovakia, Subscribers, Switzerland
Comcast Reports 3rd Quarter 2011 Results
Nov 2, 2011 – Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2011. At the end of the period, digital penetration was 90.6%, with HD and/or DVR customers increasing by 126K to 10.6 million, or 52.5% of digital customers.
News categories: Comcast, Cable TV, DVR, Results, USA
Motorola Mobility Announces Third Quarter Financial Results
Oct 27, 2011 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) has reported results for the third quarter of 2011. Home segment net revenues were $825 million, down 10 percent compared with the year-ago quarter. GAAP operating earnings were $54 million.
News categories: Motorola, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IPTV, Results, Set Top Box
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia