Digital TV News: Earnings Release
Limelight Network cuts workforce by 16%
Mar 18, 2021 – Limelight Networks (Nasdaq: LLNW) has announced actions that it is taking to improve execution, profitability and accelerate growth. This has involved reducing the company’s workforce by 16%.
News categories: Limelight Networks, Bob Lyons, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
Nov 14, 2019 – Dish TV India (BSE: 532839, NSE: DISHTV, LSE: DTVL) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019. The Company added 42 thousand subscribers at a net level during the period. The total net subscriber base finished at 23.94 million.
News categories: Dish TV India, Anil Dua, Digital TV, India, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
LG Uplus adds 331,000 IPTV subscribers in 2015
Jan 25, 2016 – According to earnings data from LG Uplus (KRX: 032640), the company had 2.28 million IPTV subscribers at the end of 2015, up from 1.949 million at the end of 2014 - a gain of 81,258 in the fourth quarter and 330,768 over the year
News categories: LG Uplus, IPTV, Korea, Results, Subscribers
In 2015 Time Warner Cable added video customers for the first time in nine years
Jan 4, 2016 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) has announced that its full-year residential subscriber growth in 2015 was its best ever, with customer relationship net additions of 618,000 and video net additions of 32,000.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Rob Marcus, Cable TV, Subscribers, USA
Sky Italia subscribers down 28,000 in 4Q 2012
Feb 6, 2013 – News Corporation (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) has reported results for the three months ending December 31, 2012. SKY Italia experienced a net reduction of approximately 28,000 subscribers during the quarter, bringing total subscribers to 4.83 million.
News categories: Sky Italia, News Corp, Italy, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Sigma Designs Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Aug 24, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for its quarter ended July 30, 2011. Net revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 was $46.7 million, down $26.6 million, or 36%, from $73.3 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor
Kudelski reports 2011 half year results
Aug 23, 2011 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) has announced its 2011 half year results. Group total revenues in constant currency declined by 8.5%, while reported total revenues dropped by 21.9% compared to the first half of last year, reaching CHF 392.2 million.
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Terrestrial
Logitech results impacted by weak Google TV sales
Jul 28, 2011 – Logitech (SIX:LOGN; Nasdaq:LOGI) has announced results for the first quarter of Fiscal Year 2012. Included in Logitech's Q1 FY 2012 operating loss is a $34 million charge due to a planned price reduction on Logitech Revue with Google TV.
News categories: Logitech, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Technicolor Q2 2011 revenues and H1 2011
Jul 27, 2011 – The Board of Directors of Technicolor (Euronext Paris: TCH) met today to review the Group's first half 2011 results. Digital Delivery revenues declined by 14.6% YoY at constant rates as a result of an unfavorable overall product mix.
News categories: Technicolor, Cable TV, Gateway, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market