Digital TV News: Global Industry Analysts
Global DRM Market to Reach US$2.5 Billion by 2017
Nov 21, 2011 – Global Industry Analysts (GIA) has announced the release of a report on the Digital Rights Management (DRM) market. Media & Entertainment DRM is the fastest growing segment, with revenue growing at a CAGR of about 15.3% over the analysis period.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Content Protection, DRM, Market Research
Global Market for Mobile Video Services to Reach US$30 Billion by 2017
Nov 10, 2011 – Global Industry Analysts (GIA) has announced the release of a global report on the Mobile Video Services market. The market for mobile video services is projected to reach US$30 billion by 2017.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Market Research, Mobile, Streaming
Global Market for Internet TV to Reach $81.2 Billion by 2017
Apr 12, 2011 – Global Industry Analysts has announced the release of a comprehensive global report on Internet TV. The global market for Internet TV is forecast to reach $81.2 billion by the year 2017.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
Worldwide IPTV Market to Reach US$78.9 Billion in Service Revenues by 2015
Feb 8, 2011 – Global Industry Analysts (GIA) has announced the release of a report on IPTV. The Global iPTV market is projected to amass a worldwide subscriber base of 343.2 million by the year 2015.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Global Mobile Satellite Television Market to Reach $11 Billion by 2015
Feb 22, 2010 – GIA has announced the release of a global report on the Mobile Satellite Television market which is projected to reach $11 billion by 2015, driven by the growing consumer demand for video content on an anytime, anywhere basis.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Satellite
Worldwide iPTV Service Revenues to Cross US$42.6 Billion by 2014, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Mar 12, 2008 – Worldwide Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) service revenues are forecast to cross US$42.6 billion by 2014. The number of IPTV subscribers in worldwide market is projected to exceed 248 million by that time.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Asia, Canada, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, Germany, IPTV, Italy, Market Research, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers, UK, USA
World Direct-to-Home (DTH) Satellite TV Service Revenues to Cross the US$50 Billion Mark in 2009
Mar 3, 2008 – DTH satellite TV subscribers worldwide are projected to be over 133 million in 2010, as stated in a recent report published by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite
World Video Encoders Market to Exceed US$3.2 Billion by 2015, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Dec 3, 2007 – World Video Encoders market is forecast to maintain an impressive CAGR of over 22% over the 2005-2015 analysis period and exceed US$3.2 billion by 2015.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Report Overview, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, Satellite, Streaming, Terrestrial, TV Services
World DVD Players & DVD Recorders Market to Reach 127.69 Million Units by 2010, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Jul 25, 2007 – Driven by advancements in consumer electronics, and the growing popularity of home theater systems, the world DVD players & DVD recorders market is projected to reach 127.69 million units by the year 2010.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Report Index, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Optical Disc Recorder
- Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
- MediaTek adds Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio to Smart TV SoCs
- Vault AI selects Whip Media global audience engagement data
- TVCoins launches white-label FAST platform with viewing incentives built-in
- NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
- RemoteMeeting video conferencing now available on LG Smart TVs
- Nielsen to measure NFL Thursday Night Football on Prime Video
- Paramount+ subscription bundled into Walmart+
- SVOD subscriptions in Africa to triple by 2027
- UK's Ofcom releases Media Nations 2022 report
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution