Digital TV News: Gregory Wieczorek
NEOTION unveils smart home ecosystem at IBC
Sep 8, 2015 – NEOTION has unveiled 'Neohome', a complete and secure smart home ecosystem, based on Neotion's range of Home Gateways and its in-house security processor, compatible with a large range of wireless smart home devices.
News categories: NEOTION, Gregory Wieczorek, Gateway, IBC2022, Smart Home
M7 Group chooses NEOTION CAMs for DTH
Jun 9, 2015 – NEOTION has announces that European Pay TV Operator, M7 Group, has selected Conditional Access Modules from NEOTION to deploy its services on the Canal Digitaal (NL), TV Vlaanderen (B), Télésat (B) and HD Austria (A) platforms.
News categories: NEOTION, M7 Group, Gregory Wieczorek, Ron Paans, ANGA COM, Austria, Belgium, CAM, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
NEOTION unveils pay TV headless gateway concept for Smart TV clients
Sep 4, 2014 – NEOTION will demonstrate at IBC its DVBeacon Headless Gateway. DVBeacon is a DVB device allowing pay TV operators to securely deliver all their content to different screens in the house, by simply using an HDMI stick client.
News categories: NEOTION, Gregory Wieczorek, Digital TV, IBC2022, Mobile, Placeshifting, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
NEOTION to unveil secure mobile-to-TV wireless link at IBC
Sep 3, 2012 – NEOTION will be unveiling its Blue Bridge® technology at IBC. Blue Bridge creates a secure wireless link between television and smartphones or tablets, allowing the introduction of new services combining simultaneous use of television and mobiles.
News categories: NEOTION, Apps, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
Stofa Selects Irdeto and Neotion to deliver Pay TV without Set-Top Boxes or Smart Cards
Sep 9, 2011 – Irdeto has announced that Danish pay TV operator, Stofa, has chosen an end to end solution from Irdeto and Neotion to protect and deliver its advanced Zaptor pay TV offering directly to TVs without requiring a set-top box.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, Stofa, Cable TV, CAM, Denmark, IBC2022
NEOTION to supply DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for ORF in Austria
Sep 8, 2011 – NEOTION has announced that it is supplying its Irdeto SoftCell 3.11 Dual Mode CA Modules to provide high-security access (DVB CI and CI plus) to ORF's satellite TV package in Austria and for additional services provided by the operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
NEOTION and ALCINEO present the world's first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION and ALCINEO have joined forces in developing the first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, allowing secure data exchange between TV, CAM and mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, ALCINEO, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NEOTION enables the world's first phone to Conditional Access Module (CAM) transaction using Naratte's Zoosh Technology
Sep 6, 2011 – CAM technology powered by Zoosh™ allows TVs to communicate with Phone/Tablets using inaudible sound eliminating the need for an NFC chipset AUBAGNE — NEOTION, the French company specializing in the design and manufacturing of DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for Pay TV operators (Broadcast & Telecommunications) and Naratte, a Silicon Valley-based company developing near field […]
News categories: NEOTION, Naratte, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
The first Conditional Access Module with GSM technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION has become the first pay-TV access module manufacturer to implement GSM technology into a Conditional Access Module (CAM). Once inserted into a DVB-CI Plus slot, NEOTION's GSM CAM connects the TV or STB to the mobile network.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadband, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December