Digital TV News: Gregory Wieczorek
NEOTION unveils smart home ecosystem at IBC
Sep 8, 2015 – NEOTION has unveiled 'Neohome', a complete and secure smart home ecosystem, based on Neotion's range of Home Gateways and its in-house security processor, compatible with a large range of wireless smart home devices.
News categories: NEOTION, Gregory Wieczorek, Gateway, IBC2023, Smart Home
M7 Group chooses NEOTION CAMs for DTH
Jun 9, 2015 – NEOTION has announces that European Pay TV Operator, M7 Group, has selected Conditional Access Modules from NEOTION to deploy its services on the Canal Digitaal (NL), TV Vlaanderen (B), Télésat (B) and HD Austria (A) platforms.
News categories: NEOTION, M7 Group, Gregory Wieczorek, Ron Paans, ANGA COM, Austria, Belgium, CAM, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
NEOTION unveils pay TV headless gateway concept for Smart TV clients
Sep 4, 2014 – NEOTION will demonstrate at IBC its DVBeacon Headless Gateway. DVBeacon is a DVB device allowing pay TV operators to securely deliver all their content to different screens in the house, by simply using an HDMI stick client.
News categories: NEOTION, Gregory Wieczorek, Digital TV, IBC2023, Mobile, Placeshifting, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
NEOTION to unveil secure mobile-to-TV wireless link at IBC
Sep 3, 2012 – NEOTION will be unveiling its Blue Bridge® technology at IBC. Blue Bridge creates a secure wireless link between television and smartphones or tablets, allowing the introduction of new services combining simultaneous use of television and mobiles.
News categories: NEOTION, Apps, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
Stofa Selects Irdeto and Neotion to deliver Pay TV without Set-Top Boxes or Smart Cards
Sep 9, 2011 – Irdeto has announced that Danish pay TV operator, Stofa, has chosen an end to end solution from Irdeto and Neotion to protect and deliver its advanced Zaptor pay TV offering directly to TVs without requiring a set-top box.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, Stofa, Cable TV, CAM, Denmark, IBC2023
NEOTION to supply DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for ORF in Austria
Sep 8, 2011 – NEOTION has announced that it is supplying its Irdeto SoftCell 3.11 Dual Mode CA Modules to provide high-security access (DVB CI and CI plus) to ORF's satellite TV package in Austria and for additional services provided by the operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
NEOTION and ALCINEO present the world's first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION and ALCINEO have joined forces in developing the first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, allowing secure data exchange between TV, CAM and mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, ALCINEO, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NEOTION enables the world's first phone to Conditional Access Module (CAM) transaction using Naratte's Zoosh Technology
Sep 6, 2011 – CAM technology powered by Zoosh™ allows TVs to communicate with Phone/Tablets using inaudible sound eliminating the need for an NFC chipset AUBAGNE — NEOTION, the French company specializing in the design and manufacturing of DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for Pay TV operators (Broadcast & Telecommunications) and Naratte, a Silicon Valley-based company developing near field […]
News categories: NEOTION, Naratte, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
The first Conditional Access Module with GSM technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION has become the first pay-TV access module manufacturer to implement GSM technology into a Conditional Access Module (CAM). Once inserted into a DVB-CI Plus slot, NEOTION's GSM CAM connects the TV or STB to the mobile network.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadband, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward