Digital TV News: Guillaume Devezeaux
BeIN Media renews with Cognacq-Jay Image and Alpha Networks for its MENA OTT platform
Feb 15, 2022 – Alpha Networks and Cognacq-Jay Image have announced that beIN MEDIA GROUP has extended the contract for development, maintenance and support of its OTT platform for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), adding two extra years to the partnership.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Cognacq-Jay Image, BeIN Media, Guillaume Devezeaux, Philippe Bonpunt, Faisal Al Raisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
Alpha Networks acquires video player and analytics provider Veygo
Feb 17, 2022 – Alpha Networks has announced the acquisition of Veygo, a provider of a secure player for the video industry. Alpha Networks and Veygo have been collaborating over the last 5 years on projects for operators and media companies in Europe and Latam.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Veygo, Guillaume Devezeaux, Jean-Christophe Perier, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Media Player, Worldwide
Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
Oct 20, 2021 – Alpha Networks and MediaData TV have announced that Vodafone España has implemented their Real-time Accurate EPG solution, to improve the catch-up and start-over features on selected TV channels.
News categories: Alpha Networks, MediaData TV, Vodafone España, Guillaume Devezeaux, Carles Farrando, Jesus Rodriguez, Digital TV, Spain, UX
WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
Jan 21, 2021 – WarnerMedia has selected Alpha Networks to manage both the dynamic editorialization of content for its Toonami Max SVOD service, and the development of the front-end application.
News categories: Alpha Networks, WarnerMedia, Guillaume Devezeaux, Bertrand Schontz, Digital TV, France, Streaming, UX
Alpha Networks selects ContentWise TV personalization
Aug 25, 2016 – Alpha Networks has selected ContentWise to provide personalization and recommendation for its Tucano back-end software platform. Tucano enables media companies, network operators and service providers to offer their subscribers Pay-TV content.
News categories: ContentWise, Alpha Networks, Pancrazio Auteri, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo join forces for multiscreen video delivery
Apr 12, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that it has teamed up with Alpha Networks and Squadeo to create a complete turnkey solution for content distribution, including offer and subscriber management, and playback on all device types.
News categories: Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo, Jacques Le Mancq, Guillaume Devezeaux, Nicolas Delahaye, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Wyplay and Alpha Networks to offer joint digital TV solution
Jan 6, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced that they will jointly bring to market their Frog and Tucano software products as an end-to-end solution for TV operators. The solution combines tools to manage content, subscribers and payments, integrated with an open source customisable middleware.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Belgium's Alpha Networks Selects Harmonic to Power IPTV and OTT Multiscreen Video Services
Jun 5, 2012 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Belgian telecom operator Alpha Networks has launched its Billi IPTV and OTT services, as well as hosted service offerings, based on Harmonic video processing, server, and storage solutions.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Alpha Networks, ANGA COM, Belgium, Content Distribution, IPTV, Streaming, TV Everywhere
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report