Digital TV News: Hans-Jürgen Desor
iWedia technology integrated with the OBLO IoT platform
Sep 14, 2023 – iWedia and OBLO have partnered on a connected device solution, combining iWedia's Diagnostics System, WatchParty, Gamification, and User Engagement Monitoring with the OBLO IoT platform.
News categories: iWedia, OBLO, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Nikola Teslic, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia to debut solution for TV device maintenance and troubleshooting
Sep 13, 2023 – At IBC, iWedia is to debut a solution designed to assess the health of fleets of devices such as set-top boxes and TVs, diagnosing issues before they become large-scale problems.
News categories: iWedia, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Digital TV, IBC2023, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
iWedia launches WatchParty solution to connect content with social media
Sep 7, 2023 – iWedia has launched WatchParty, a solution combining popular messenger apps with video content to allow family and friends to share joint viewing experiences, from wherever they are in the world.
News categories: iWedia, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
iWedia and Realtek offer joint ATSC 3.0 STB software stack
Sep 6, 2023 – iWedia and Realtek have announced a collaboration to enable the creation of ATSC 3.0-enabled set-top boxes, helping to accelerate the adoption of ATSC 3.0 technology in the market.
News categories: iWedia, Realtek, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Yee-Wei Huang, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
Mar 28, 2023 – iWedia has announced that INNOPIA has deployed iWedia's Android TV Custom Launcher in set-top boxes for Thamizhaga Cable TV Communication Limited (TCCL) in India.
News categories: iWedia, INNOPIA, TCCL, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Dr. Hee Won Park, Nagamanickam, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box, UX
SEI Robotics selects iWedia Live TV App for retail hybrid devices
Nov 9, 2022 – SEI Robotics and iWedia have announced that they have worked together to integrate iWedia's Live TV application on SEI's retail hybrid devices, improving the customer experience for the satellite market.
News categories: SEI Robotics, iWedia, Jeff Yin, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Android TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
ZTE integrates iWedia's Live TV app for Android TV
Nov 10, 2022 – ZTE and iWedia are collaborating to launch iWedia's Live TV application on ZTE's retail hybrid devices. As the most used application on Android TV devices, Live TV app represents the basis for delivering a premium user experience.
News categories: iWedia, ZTE, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Wuxin, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SDMC and iWedia collaborate on 4K Android TV hybrid STB
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC and iWedia have announced that they have collaborated on the development of a 4K Android TV hybrid set-top box from SDMC that integrates Google's Common Broadcast Stack with a Live TV app developed by iWedia.
News categories: iWedia, SDMC, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Ryan Yan, Android TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Skyworth's Strong-branded SRT420 STB integrates Live TV app from iWedia
Nov 8, 2022 – iWedia and Skyworth, under its brand name of Strong, have announced a partnership to facilitate the delivery of iWedia's Live TV application for retail hybrid Android devices.
News categories: iWedia, Skyworth, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Charlie Zheng, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data