Digital TV News: Jean-Michel Puiatti
NAGRA enables CANAL+ France to deploy multiscreen TV services on over one million Android devices
Apr 27, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that CANAL+ has deployed multiscreen services on more than one million Android devices in France using NAGRA software. NAGRA's MediaLive Secure Player forms part of the CANAL+ 'MyCanal' app.
News categories: NAGRA, CANAL+ Group, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Frédéric Vincent, Apps, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Media Player, Mobile, Satellite, TV Everywhere, Video Exchange
Nagra introduces new secure Google Chrome web browser plug-in for pay-TV operators
Apr 21, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has launched an enhancement to its NAGRA MediaLive Secure Player addressing the NPAPI phase out of Google Chrome Web browsers. The feature ensures that pay-TV operators can continue to deliver video content without disruption to consumers that use Google Chrome.
News categories: NAGRA, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, TV Everywhere, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Nagra MediaLive enables Be tv OTT service in Belgium
Dec 10, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its MediaLive multiscreen solution enables Belgian cable operator VOO to distribute its premium pay-TV content beyond its cable subscriber base and use OTT to reach any consumer with a broadband connection.
News categories: NAGRA, Be tv, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Streaming
Nagra protects one million active devices for CANAL+ Yomvi in Spain
Apr 29, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its multiscreen solution, NAGRA MediaLive, is enabling over one million active devices for CANAL+ Yomvi, the over-the-top offering of CANAL+ Spain, a leading NAGRA customer.
News categories: NAGRA, Canal+, Guillermo Mercader, Adolfo Remacha, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers
Foxtel selects Nagra to support its subscription TV Service
Sep 26, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Australia's Foxtel has selected the NAGRA MediaLive Service Platform to enable services across its range of connected set-top boxes.
News categories: NAGRA, Foxtel, Michael Ivanchenko, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Apps, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Prisa TV and NAGRA extend multiscreen service to a range of devices
Sep 7, 2012 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PRISA TV, the company behind CANAL+ SPAIN, have announced the extension of PRISA TV's CANAL+ Yomvi over-the-top service to iOs devices using NAGRA MediaLive Multiscreen, NAGRA's end-to-end multiscreen solution.
News categories: NAGRA, PRISA TV, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, Smartphone, Spain, Streaming, Tablet
Harmonic and Nagra Team to Power the World's First Commercial MPEG-DASH OTT Multiscreen Service
Sep 7, 2012 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that it has teamed up with Nagra (SIX:KUD.S) to power an innovative cloud-based OTT video service for broadcasters and pay-TV service providers offered jointly by Abertis Telecom and Nagra.
News categories: Harmonic, Nagra, Abertis Telecom, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, Middleware, Spain, Streaming
SmarDTV, NAGRA and Samsung introduce CI Plus module with DRM
Sep 3, 2012 – SmarDTV and NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Samsung (Seoul: 005930) have announced that they have successfully combined CI Plus and HbbTV with DRM to enable video-on-demand for over-the-top (OTT) networks directly to iDTVs without the use of a set-top box.
News categories: SmarDTV, NAGRA, Samsung, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HbbTV, IBC2023, Smart TV
NAGRA and abertis telecom take multiscreen to the cloud
Feb 27, 2012 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a partnership with abertis telecom (Madrid: ABE) to launch a cloud-based service aimed at pay-TV service providers and free-to-air broadcasters seeking to deploy multiscreen television with fast time-to-market.
News categories: NAGRA, abertis telecom, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, HbbTV, MWC23, Streaming
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia