Digital TV News: NDS Group
NDS and ServusTV showcase interactive content services for Tele Columbus at ANGA Cable
Jun 13, 2012 – NDS and ServusTV will show the integration of streaming content services on Tele Columbus interactive set-top boxes at ANGA Cable. The ANGA Cable showcase provides examples of the integration of IP-delivered services enabled by NDS technologies.
News categories: NDS Group, ServusTV, Tele Columbus, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Middleware, Set Top Box
Teleclub selects NDS VideoGuard technology for CI+ modules
Jun 11, 2012 – NDS has announced that Switzerland's Teleclub is introducing Common Interface Plus (CI+) modules based on the NDS VideoGuard® conditional access (CA) system, plus HD DVR functionality with the addition of an approved external hard drive.
News categories: NDS Group, Teleclub, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Smart TV, Switzerland
Classic Cable Networks Selects NDS to Launch Digital Cable TV in Eastern Delhi
Jun 5, 2012 – NDS has announced that Classic Cable Networks (CCN), an independent cable TV provider in New Delhi, India, is deploying an end-to-end solution from NDS to power and protect its digital services.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Middleware
NDS Unifies the Pay-TV Experience at ANGA 2012
May 30, 2012 – At ANGA Cable, NDS will demonstrate solutions that enable a unified approach to TV on any device. NDS will showcase how its technologies enable pay-TV operators to provide a consistent service across any device, and over any network.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Middleware
ADN Selects NDS to Launch Digital Cable TV Service in Central and Western Delhi
May 29, 2012 – NDS has announced that it will be providing set-top box software, conditional access, a customised electronic programme guide (EPG), and applications for cable operator ADN Networks to support the launch of its digital cable TV service in Delhi.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS Implements ARM Technology-Based Secure Mobile Environment with SK Planet in Korea
May 22, 2012 – NDS has announced the implementation of its VideoGuard Connect DRM for HD pay-TV on mobile devices using ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) TrustZone technology with SK Planet, a subsidiary of SK Telecom (NYSE : SKM), Korea's leading telecoms provider.
News categories: NDS Group, ARM, SK Planet, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Korea, Mobile, Silicon IP, Streaming
ARRIS and NDS Announce Integration of ARRIS Media Gateway and NDS Middleware, DRM and User Interface
May 21, 2012 – The integration of the ARRIS (Nasdaq:ARRS) Media Gateway and Media Player with NDS' MediaHighway middleware, VideoGuard Connect DRM and the NDS Snowflake user interface is being architected in close collaboration with several North American cable operators.
News categories: ARRIS Group, NDS Group, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, DVR, Gateway, Media Player, Middleware, Smart Home, USA
Multiscreen devices active on pay-TV networks to rise to 300 million in 2015
Apr 3, 2012 – Recent news of acquisitions and divestments in the US cable market underscore the industry's shift in focus away from set-top box hardware and toward software and services designed to accommodate the booming opportunity for pay-TV multiscreen devices.
News categories: Screen Digest, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
100 Million Households Will Be Using Hybrid Services by 2016
Mar 20, 2012 – New NPD In-Stat research forecasts that 100 million households will actively use a hybrid service delivered to their TV set by 2016 and Europe's Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV (HbbTV) service will begin to gain dominance by late 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Tablet
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia