Digital TV News: One Communications
Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
May 22, 2022 – Bezeq has reported that its subsidiary DBS Satellite Services (1998) Ltd. ('yes') has signed an agreement with the Walt Disney Group to distribute Disney+ in Israel for a period of three years.
News categories: Bezeq, Walt Disney, Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Streaming
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Innovid segments connected TV audiences with Nielsen Catalina Solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Innovid has launched the first-ever technology solution for marketers to dynamically customize connected TV and over-the-top (OTT) ads based on purchase-based CPG audience segments from Nielsen Catalina Solutions (NCS).
News categories: Innovid, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, GroupM, Tal Chalozin, Carl Spaulding, Seth Walters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
France Télécom pay TV subscribers up 74% Y-o-Y at end-2Q09
Jul 30, 2009 – France Telecom (Paris & NYSE: FTE) has released its second quarter 2009 results. The number of ADSL multiservices customers continued to grow, in particular in digital TV, with 2.7 million customers at 30 June 2009 and year-on-year growth of 74%.
News categories: France Telecom, France, Gateway, IPTV, Poland, Results, Satellite, Spain, Subscribers
UTStarcom Selected by Sri Lanka Telecom to Launch IPTV Services on the South Asian Island
Jun 17, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a multi-million dollar contract with Just In Time Holdings to supply its industry-leading RollingStream® end-to-end Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution to Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT).
News categories: UTStarcom, Sri Lanka Telecom, Just In Time Holdings Pvt Ltd., Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
France Telecom financial information - first quarter 2008
May 7, 2008 – France Telecom's Digital TV over ADSL services (IPTV) had 1.41 million subscribers in Europe at 31 March 2008 compared with 770,000 at 31 March 2007, an increase of 83%.
News categories: France Telecom, Broadband, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Poland, Results, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers
PCCW reports interim results for 2007
Aug 29, 2007 – PCCW Limited has announced stronger growth of its core telecom, media and ICT business segments in the first half of 2007 as the Company began to reap the benefits of its quadruple-play strategy. now TV's installed base was 818,000 at the end of June, up 35 percent from a year earlier.
News categories: PCCW, 5G, Broadband, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Subscribers
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools