Digital TV News: Paul Molinier
Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak power NPVR service for Orange Poland
Sep 12, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that it is powering a new NPVR service for Orange Poland in partnership with Broadpeak. VO's Service Delivery Platform (SDP) has been integrated with Broadpeak's CloudPVR solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Jacques Le Mancq, Paul Molinier, Piotr Jaworski, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Poland
Viaccess-Orca secures Android TV STB for Orange Spain
Sep 10, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Orange Spain has deployed an Android TV set-top box (STB) secured by VO's DRM solution for its IPTV service. The STB will enable Orange Spain pay-TV subscribers to access a wide range of premium content, including Ultra HD, live, and VOD.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Paul Molinier, José Antonio Guzmán, Android TV, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, IPTV, Set Top Box, Spain
b<>com and Viaccess-Orca partner to detect video piracy
May 16, 2019 – In order to develop technologies that protect video content, Viaccess-Orca has partnered with b<>com. The first step in the collaboration is an innovation in watermarking that tracks pirates who redistribute illegal streaming services.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, b<>com, Paul Molinier, Bertrand Guilbaud, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Watermarking, Worldwide
Andorra Telecom to expand IPTV offering with Viaccess-Orca
Sep 6, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Andorra Telecom will expand the footprint of its IPTV service and launch a renewed TV offering using VO’s TV Platform and DRM solutions. VO’s solutions will enable Andorra Telecom to securely deliver live VOD, catch-up TV, start-over TV, and NPVR.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Andorra Telecom, Paul Molinier, Alberto Sáenz de Ugarte, Andorra, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, IPTV
Orange makes OCast casting software open source
Dec 1, 2017 – Orange is to make OCast software available as Open Source. OCast is a technology that allows a smartphone to be used to play videos on devices including TV set-top boxes, TV Sticks or TVs and control playback of the video.
News categories: Orange, Viaccess-Orca, Deutsche Telekom, Thierry Souche, Paul Molinier, Randolph Nikutta, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca delivers a personalized TV experience at 'yes' in Israel
Sep 15, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced its latest partnership with 'yes'. Through the new agreement, 'yes' has chosen the Viaccess-Orca COMPASS content discovery platform to build new levels of personalization into its subscription and transactional VOD services.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, 'yes', Paul Molinier, Ori Gal, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2020, Israel, Satellite
Consolidated launches OTT service powered by Olympusat and Viaccess-Orca
Aug 31, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched a targeted OTT offering across its footprint using Olympusat's VEMOX content preparation service powered by Viaccess-Orca's TV Everywhere solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Paul Molinier, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2020, OTT, USA
Viaccess-Orca acquires Squadeo
May 24, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has acquired Squadeo. The integration of Squadeo’s multimedia QuickPlayer further strengthens Viaccess-Orca’s Connected Sentinel Player (CSP) offering, enabling an end-to-end solution for delivering live and VOD content.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Squadeo, Paul Molinier, Nicolas Delahaye, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Media Player, MnA, Mobile, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca partners with Encoding.com for OTT media processing in the Cloud
Mar 23, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca and Encoding.com have partnered to streamline the preparation of VOD content for OTT multiscreen applications. Viaccess-Orca's cloud-based TV Everywhere as a Service (TVaaS) is now integrated with Encoding.com's cloud media processing platform.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Encoding.com, Paul Molinier, Jeff Malkin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria