Digital TV News: Tom Wirth
NAGRA enables cloud-based OTT for Montecable in Uruguay
Sep 13, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Montecable has deployed NAGRA's cloud-based Conax GO Live solution to enable new features for its pay-TV service in Uruguay, including Android TV support and video-on-demand (VOD).
News categories: NAGRA, Montecable, BOLD MSS, Tom Wirth, Federico Carballal, Ariel Droyeski, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
NAGRA, BitRouter and Harmonic to demo ATSC 3.0 solution at NAB 2019
Apr 8, 2019 – At the NAB Show, NAGRA, BitRouter and Harmonic will demonstrate a solution that provides broadcasters and device manufacturers with the most flexible way to prepare for the launch of ATSC 3.0 and related video services.
News categories: NAGRA, BitRouter, Harmonic, Tom Wirth, Gopal Miglani, Jean Macher, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
NAGRA to showcase approach to pay TV business transformation at NAB 2019
Mar 19, 2019 – At NAB Show, NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) will demonstrate its latest technologies in content protection, anti-piracy services, watermarking, and active content monetization at the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 8-11, 2019.
News categories: NAGRA, Tom Wirth, Big Data, Middleware, NABShow, USA, Watermarking, Worldwide
Ultravision deploys Conax Go Live multiscreen solution in Mexico
Oct 17, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of a secure multiscreen solution with pay-TV operator Ultravision, part of the Ultra Telecom group, in Mexico. The solution marks the first cloud deployment of Conax GO Live in Mexico.
News categories: NAGRA, Ultravision, Tom Wirth, Patricio Zorrilla, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, Streaming
NAGRA selected by Mexico's Telecable for multiscreen TV offering
May 27, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its end-to-end multiscreen solution, NAGRA MediaLive, has been selected by one of Mexico’s largest cable companies, Telecable, to enable its next generation TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, Telecable, Luis Vielma, Tom Wirth, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Mexico, Middleware, Mobile
Nagra Secures More Than 10 Million DTV Devices In South America
Apr 12, 2011 – Nagra (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its conditional access technology now secures more than ten million devices in South America. The majority of these devices are also enabled by the company's OpenTV middleware.
News categories: Nagra, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Latin America, Market Research, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box
Nagra Showcases Latest Solutions For Secure Multiscreen Viewing And Interactivity At NAB 2011
Mar 30, 2011 – At NAB 2011, Nagra (SIX:KUD.S) will demonstrate technologies in four focus areas to help operators offer revenue generating services: Anywhere, Anytime TV; Mobile TV; Advanced Set-Top Box and CE solutions; and, Viewer Engagement and Interactivity.
News categories: Nagra, Content Protection, Middleware, NABShow, Social TV
Globo Selects Nagravision For TVDR Rural TV in Brazil
Mar 8, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced that Brazilian TV network Rede Globo has selected Nagravision for its TVDR (Digital Television for Rural Areas) project. The project will replace millions of analogue receivers for HD-ready set-top boxes.
News categories: TVDR, Nagravision, Brazil, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Set Top Box
Embratel Selects Nagravision New Generation CA System
Jul 2, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) has announced that its conditional access (CA) system has been selected by Embratel (BMV: TELINT; NYSE: TII; LATIBEX: XTII), Brazil's second largest telecommunications company, for its DTH service.
News categories: Nagravision, Embratel, Via Embratel, Brazil, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward