Digital TV News: Grundig
Amazon expands features and solutions for Fire TV Edition partners
Jan 6, 2020 – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) has expanded its Fire TV Edition program, delivering opportunities for developers, operators, device makers and manufacturers across multiple categories including automotive, smart TVs, soundbars and streaming media players.
News categories: Amazon, Marc Whitten, Luke Motschenbacher, Fathi El-Dwaik, Tony Wang, Ed Mas, CES2020, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Worldwide
Amazon brings more Fire TV Edition devices to Europe and North America
Sep 4, 2019 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced a lineup of more than 15 new Fire TV Edition products, including the world’s first Fire TV Edition smart TV with built-in far-field voice control and the first OLED Fire TV Edition smart TV.
News categories: Amazon, Marc Whitten, Canada, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, UK, USA, UX
Arçelik partners with SERAPHIC to launch OpApp smart TVs
Sep 15, 2018 – Arçelik, owner of the Grundig brand, has selected SERAPHIC as its OpApp provider for Grundig smart TVs, which will go to the market by the end of 2018. The OpApp solution leverages SERAPHIC's mature Sraf HbbTV architecture and deployment experience.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Arçelik, Xinwen Xue, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, IBC2020, Smart TV
Arçelik selects SERAPHIC browser solutions for Grundig smart TVs
May 31, 2018 – Arçelik has announced a collaboration with SERAPHIC to deploy SERAPHIC's range of browser solutions across its Grundig brand. The new products will be unveiled for European markets including Turkey, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Croatia, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Serbia.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Arçelik, Ye Wang, Veli Ağ, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Smart TV
Grundig counts on NetRange’s TV Portal
Feb 11, 2016 – Grundig and NetRange have announced that they will collaborate on Grundig’s intelligent TV platform Ultralogic 4K, which will run on Grundig's UHD TVs as well as on TV devices of parent company Arcelik.
News categories: NetRange, Grundig, Jan Wendt, Apps, Austria, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, Norway, Smart TV, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
Rovi entertainment discovery and monetization technologies for Grundig TVs
Mar 18, 2014 – Rovi (NASDAQ: ROVI) has announced that Grundig has signed agreements for the use of Rovi TotalGuide CE and Rovi Advertising products in Grundig LED TVs distributed in Germany, the Nordic region, Western Europe, Turkey, and Russia.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Grundig, Akin Garzanli, Pim Versteeg, Advertising, Denmark, Europe, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Middleware, Norway, Russia, Smart TV, Sweden, Turkey
Neotion DVB-T2 CAM for EvoTV in Croatia
Jul 22, 2013 – NEOTION has developed a cardless solution for evoTV, Croatian Post's digital terrestrial pay TV service. The CAM is to be bundled with DVB-T2 TV-sets - specially designed by Grundig for the evoTV offer.
News categories: NEOTION, evoTV, Grundig, Quentin Hamard, CAM, Croatia, Digital TV, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Freeview Australia hosts receiver launch event
Oct 12, 2010 – In what Freeview Australia is calling a 'major milestone in the development of free digital TV in Australia', the full range of initial reception equipment was launched in early October at an event in Sydney.
News categories: Freeview Australia, Australia, MHEG-5, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
DivX and Arcelik A.S. to Distribute DivX Plus™ HD Certified TVs in Europe
Sep 3, 2010 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and Arcelik have announced a partnership to distribute DivX Plus HD Certified digital TVs (DTVs) in Europe. Arcelik's Arcelik, Beko and Grundig-branded DivX Plus HD Certified TVs will be available this fall.
News categories: DivX, Arcelik, Europe, Media Player, Smart TV, Turkey
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers