Netflix to reach 100 million international subscribers by 2020Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Netflix to breach 100 million international subs
At last week’s CTAM Eurosummit in Copenhagen, Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix, stated that Netflix expected to achieve penetration of a third of homes seven years after launch.
Extrapolating from this projection, Digital TV Research estimates that Netflix is aiming for 104 million international subscribers by 2020 – and this is just for the countries where it has already launched.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store