Digital TV News: 3 Screen Solutions
3SS provides Smart TV apps for Elisa Estonia
Dec 12, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Elisa has gone live with two new apps that deliver its Elisa Elamus entertainment service on Smart TVs, from Samsung and LG, powered by the 3SS 3Ready product platform.
News categories: 3SS, Elisa, Kai-Christian Borchers, Kertu Popp, Apps, Digital TV, Estonia, Smart TV, Streaming
Proximus selects 3SS to power Pickx TV experiences
Nov 10, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Proximus has selected its 3Ready as the foundation for its next-generation TV Everywhere multi-device Pickx offering, replacing an incumbent solution.
News categories: 3SS, Proximus, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jim Casteele, Android TV, Belgium, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UX
A1 Bulgaria creates Android TV app for Smart TVs with 3SS
Nov 3, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that A1 Bulgaria has gone live with an app for viewing A1's Xplore TV on Android TV sets. 3SS has already delivered Xplore TV apps for Samsung Tizen and LG webOS Smart TVs.
News categories: 3SS, A1 Group, Kai-Christian Borchers, Metodi Mladenov, Apps, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Smart TV
3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
Oct 6, 2022 – 3SS and P3 have announced that they are co-developing an in-car infotainment system that includes an on-the-go video entertainment UX powering all in-car displays built on Google’s Android Automotive OS.
News categories: 3SS, P3 Digital Services, Adnan Ertural, Marius Mailat, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
Oct 5, 2022 – Synamedia has announced that Astro Malaysia has gone live with Synamedia Clarissa to gain a deeper understanding about how business decisions impact viewer behaviour and content consumption, with the goal of boosting engagement.
News categories: Synamedia, Astro Malaysia, Paul Segre, Euan Smith, Advertising, Digital TV, Malaysia, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
KAON, 3SS and Green Streams create end-to-end IPTV solution
Sep 5, 2022 – KAON, 3SS and Green Streams have announced the launch of a joint IPTV/OTT service platform. The pre-integrated end-to-end platform enables the delivery of super-aggregated video services based on Android TV.
News categories: 3SS, Green Streams, KAON, Pierre Donath, Gernot Jaeger, Thomas Staneker, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Allente selects 3SS 3Ready Control Center and ContentWise
Sep 1, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and ContentWise have announced that Allente has become the first operator to deploy 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' next-generation UX management and content curation hub.
News categories: 3SS, Allente, ContentWise, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jon Espen Nergård, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, IBC2022, Norway, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
3SS UX management platform integrated with ThinkAnalytics discovery and analytics
Aug 30, 2022 – ThinkAnalytics and 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) have announced that 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' UX management platform, is now pre-integrated with Think360, ThinkAnalytics’ content discovery and analytics solution.
News categories: 3SS, ThinkAnalytics, Pierre Donath, Samuel Sweet, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
Aug 16, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and SEI Robotics have announced that Tele2 has gone live with its Tv Hub Mini, a 4K, Android TV-based dongle for OTT TV. The Tele2 Tv Hub Mini user experience is powered by 3SS' 3Ready UX solution.
News categories: Tele2, SEI Robotics, 3SS, Niclas Rosendahl, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Streaming, Sweden
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution