Digital TV News: Agama
Agama and Broadpeak implement multicast ABR monitoring at DELTA
Sep 12, 2023 – Agama has integrated multicast ABR stream monitoring into its Analyzer probe offer. The development is a result of a collaboration between Agama and Broadpeak, deployed by DELTA.
News categories: Agama, Broadpeak, DELTA, Johan Görsjö, Damien Sterkers, Bart Smeels, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, QoE, Streaming
Agama and Verimatrix to highlight extended partnership at IBC
Sep 7, 2023 – Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) has announced that Agama now offers its video operations support solutions integrated with Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM.
News categories: Verimatrix, Agama, Sofia Regojo, Johan Görsjö, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Amino and Agama support Android TV Operator Tier certification at GO Malta
Sep 7, 2022 – Amino's Android TV solution has been integrated with Agama's Client Device Monitoring to bring device lifecycle management and real-time insights on service quality. GO Malta has already benefited from the integration.
News categories: Agama, Amino, Johan Görsjö, Donald McGarva, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2023, Malta, QoE
ocilion selects Agama for head-end assurance & analytics
Sep 6, 2022 – ocilion has selected Agama's Head-End assurance and analytics solution to ensure the delivery of an outstanding streaming experience. The Head-End Analyzer provides real-time insights on video service quality and the viewer experience.
News categories: Agama, ocilion, Mikael Dahlgren, Hans Kühberger, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, QoE
TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
May 9, 2022 – Agama has announced today that TSA, based in Spain and part of Telefónica group, is using Agama’s head-end assurance and analytics solution to ensure the delivery of a first-class viewing experience to its customers.
News categories: Agama, Telefónica Servicios Audiovisuales, Elie Khouri, Alejandro Benito, Digital TV, QoE, Spain
Agama and Divitel expand QA and monitoring services at Digicel
Mar 10, 2022 – Agama has announced that, in partnership with Divitel, the Digicel Group will deploy Agama's monitoring solution for quality assurance of the OTT head-end in its video delivery network, monitoring both unicast and multicast streams.
News categories: Agama, Divitel, Digicel, Mikael Dahlgren, Hans Kornmann, Asia, Cable TV, Caribbean, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, Streaming
Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
Nov 29, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has partnered with Antecna to implement Agama’s solution for monitoring and analysis of live TV channels and VoD streams at m:tel, the telecom operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Agama, Antecna, m:tel, Mikael Dahlgren, Aleksandar Antunovic, Milan Aleksijević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
POST Luxembourg selects Agama monitoring and analytics solution
Nov 9, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that POST Luxembourg has selected Agama’s Client Device Monitoring (CDM) and OTT Analyzer solution to expand its STB and OTT analytics capabilities for its IPTV services.
News categories: Agama, POST Luxembourg, Mikael Dahlgren, Georges Klosen, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, QoE, Set Top Box
netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
Sep 15, 2021 – netplus.ch has extended its Agama video analytics and monitoring solution with additional coverage in the head-end and to all types of OTT devices, providing a full view of video distribution in subscribers' homes.
News categories: Agama, netplus.ch, Johan Görsjö, Romain Lonfat, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE, Switzerland, TV Everywhere
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024
- KC Global Media launches HD FAST channel on JioTV and JioTV+
- Telstra Broadcast Services and BT pool media network footprints
- Fórum SBTVD selects ATSC 3.0 physical layer for Phase 3 field testing
- MainConcept launches live encoder with VVC and LCEVC