Digital TV News: ContentWise
PCCW revamps Now TV with ContentWise personalization
Jan 11, 2021 – PCCW Media has selected ContentWise’s digital experience automation and personalization software, to revamp its IPTV and app user experience personalization infrastructure in Hong Kong.
News categories: ContentWise, PCCW, Paolo Bozzola, Derek Choi, Big Data, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IPTV, UX
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
ContentWise opens its UX engine to third-party software
Apr 5, 2019 – ContentWise has announced the introduction of 'Open Connector' to its UX management suite, opening it to third-party features. Open Connector allows the integration of virtually any software, data feed, use case or algorithm on the platform.
News categories: ContentWise, Mario Scriminaci, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
SK Broadband selects ContentWise personalization and UX automation software
Sep 14, 2018 – SK Broadband has selected ContentWise to provide the personalization and UX automation software for its newly re-architected multimedia entertainment services. For the first time in IPTV, SK Broadband has made it possible for customers to choose their favorite viewing style.
News categories: ContentWise, SK Broadband, Paolo Bozzola, Chang Wan You, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, UX
ContentWise to power personalized UX and search for Telefónica in Latin America
Apr 9, 2018 – Telefónica has selected ContentWise to power personalized recommendations, content discovery and search for its Latin America multiplatform video services. ContentWise integrates into Telefónica’s multiscreen VOD, Live TV and Catch-up offerings.
News categories: ContentWise, Telefónica, Paolo Bozzola, Pablo Antolín, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, UX
RTÉ plans next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Aug 17, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop a next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. It is expected that the new service will be launched before the end of the year.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, OTT, UX
RTÉ to develop next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Apr 24, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop the next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. The new service is expected to launch before the end of the year. The lead partner for the delivery of the project is Fincons Group.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Múirne Laffan, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Mobile, OTT
Alticast and ContentWise collaborate to expand Personalized TV market
Sep 9, 2016 – ContentWise and Alticast have announced that they are integrating the ContentWise personalization system with the Alticast AltiPlex SDP (Service Delivery Platform) and AltiPlatform middleware.
News categories: ContentWise, Alticast, Pancrazio Auteri, Joon Hee Ho, Advertising, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Worldwide
MultiMedia Polska chooses ContentWise personalized TV
Sep 5, 2016 – ContentWise has been selected by Multimedia Polska to personalize its live TV, VoD, catch-up and OTT services. Multimedia Polska will be able to provide enhanced features such as predictive analytics and algorithmic and social recommendations.
News categories: ContentWise, Multimedia Polska, Paolo Bozzola, Bartłomiej Kasiński, Advertising, Digital TV, Poland, UX
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand