Digital TV News: ContentWise
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
ContentWise opens its UX engine to third-party software
Apr 5, 2019 – ContentWise has announced the introduction of 'Open Connector' to its UX management suite, opening it to third-party features. Open Connector allows the integration of virtually any software, data feed, use case or algorithm on the platform.
News categories: ContentWise, Mario Scriminaci, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
SK Broadband selects ContentWise personalization and UX automation software
Sep 14, 2018 – SK Broadband has selected ContentWise to provide the personalization and UX automation software for its newly re-architected multimedia entertainment services. For the first time in IPTV, SK Broadband has made it possible for customers to choose their favorite viewing style.
News categories: ContentWise, SK Broadband, Paolo Bozzola, Chang Wan You, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, UX
ContentWise to power personalized UX and search for Telefónica in Latin America
Apr 9, 2018 – Telefónica has selected ContentWise to power personalized recommendations, content discovery and search for its Latin America multiplatform video services. ContentWise integrates into Telefónica’s multiscreen VOD, Live TV and Catch-up offerings.
News categories: ContentWise, Telefónica, Paolo Bozzola, Pablo Antolín, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, UX
RTÉ plans next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Aug 17, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop a next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. It is expected that the new service will be launched before the end of the year.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, OTT, UX
RTÉ to develop next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Apr 24, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop the next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. The new service is expected to launch before the end of the year. The lead partner for the delivery of the project is Fincons Group.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Múirne Laffan, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Mobile, OTT
Alticast and ContentWise collaborate to expand Personalized TV market
Sep 9, 2016 – ContentWise and Alticast have announced that they are integrating the ContentWise personalization system with the Alticast AltiPlex SDP (Service Delivery Platform) and AltiPlatform middleware.
News categories: ContentWise, Alticast, Pancrazio Auteri, Joon Hee Ho, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Worldwide
MultiMedia Polska chooses ContentWise personalized TV
Sep 5, 2016 – ContentWise has been selected by Multimedia Polska to personalize its live TV, VoD, catch-up and OTT services. Multimedia Polska will be able to provide enhanced features such as predictive analytics and algorithmic and social recommendations.
News categories: ContentWise, Multimedia Polska, Paolo Bozzola, Bartłomiej Kasiński, Advertising, Digital TV, Poland, UX
Alpha Networks selects ContentWise TV personalization
Aug 25, 2016 – Alpha Networks has selected ContentWise to provide personalization and recommendation for its Tucano back-end software platform. Tucano enables media companies, network operators and service providers to offer their subscribers Pay-TV content.
News categories: ContentWise, Alpha Networks, Pancrazio Auteri, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware
- Astro Malaysia makes Ultra Box available to IPTV customers
- COSMOTE TV deploys private CDN with Synamedia
- 67% of US broadband households using at least one connected video device
- FCC to vote on plan to clear the way for ATSC 3.0 internet services
- Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
- Global OTT revenues to reach $167 billion in 2025
- U.S. sees largest first quarter multichannel subscriptions decline to-date
- COVID-19 to have limited impact on telecoms and pay TV spending in 2020
- UK SVOD market to grow 100% over next five years
- 8.2% growth in Smart Speaker sales in Q1 2020 despite COVID-19
- Over half of Americans feel voice control is essential in smart devices