Digital TV News: ContentWise
Allente selects 3SS 3Ready Control Center and ContentWise
Sep 1, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and ContentWise have announced that Allente has become the first operator to deploy 3Ready Control Center 3.0, 3SS' next-generation UX management and content curation hub.
News categories: 3SS, Allente, ContentWise, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jon Espen Nergård, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, IBC2022, Norway, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
May 18, 2022 – 3SS and ContentWise have announcd that they intend to transform UX personalization possibilities through the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to the benefit of service providers and their subscribers alike.
News categories: 3SS, ContentWise, Tomasz Dzikowski, Paolo Romano, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ContentWise and MediaMelon to build video streaming performance intelligence platform
Apr 19, 2022 – ContentWise and MediaMelon have announced a partnership to deploy an end-to-end analytics service that will combine ContentWise's behavioral, personalization, and product analytics with MediaMelon’s QoE and QoS analytics.
News categories: ContentWise, MediaMelon, Renato Bonomini, Kumar Subramanian, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
VOO TV+ UX upgraded with personalization from ContentWise
Feb 15, 2021 – VOO has selected ContentWise' experience UX automation and personalization software for its VOO TV+ linear pay TV and multiscreen VOD services. With VOO TV+, VOO creates a one-to-one and personalized relationship with its customers.
News categories: ContentWise, VOO, Paolo Bozzola, Christian Vyncke, Belgium, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, UX
PCCW revamps Now TV with ContentWise personalization
Jan 11, 2021 – PCCW Media has selected ContentWise’s digital experience automation and personalization software, to revamp its IPTV and app user experience personalization infrastructure in Hong Kong.
News categories: ContentWise, PCCW, Paolo Bozzola, Derek Choi, Big Data, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IPTV, UX
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
ContentWise opens its UX engine to third-party software
Apr 5, 2019 – ContentWise has announced the introduction of 'Open Connector' to its UX management suite, opening it to third-party features. Open Connector allows the integration of virtually any software, data feed, use case or algorithm on the platform.
News categories: ContentWise, Mario Scriminaci, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
SK Broadband selects ContentWise personalization and UX automation software
Sep 14, 2018 – SK Broadband has selected ContentWise to provide the personalization and UX automation software for its newly re-architected multimedia entertainment services. For the first time in IPTV, SK Broadband has made it possible for customers to choose their favorite viewing style.
News categories: ContentWise, SK Broadband, Paolo Bozzola, Chang Wan You, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, UX
ContentWise to power personalized UX and search for Telefónica in Latin America
Apr 9, 2018 – Telefónica has selected ContentWise to power personalized recommendations, content discovery and search for its Latin America multiplatform video services. ContentWise integrates into Telefónica’s multiscreen VOD, Live TV and Catch-up offerings.
News categories: ContentWise, Telefónica, Paolo Bozzola, Pablo Antolín, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, UX
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV